• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Do you got Cats in your town ?

My whole town IS cats! lol

Awesome, omg, I really wish I could do that, but the thought of starting another town rn is a little daunting. I spent so much time and effort on my town, IDK if I have that much left to give to a new town! XD

Nope. Not unless we're counting Mott since he IS a lion.

Im not a cat person but I have Tangy in my town she appeared in my tent one day and I said why not then she move in a perfect spot!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hmm some one should create a town called litterbox and just have cat villagers xD

I've never had a cat villager move into any of my towns on all my Animal Crossing games since Gamecube but I plan on having Rudy in my second. He's so cute x3

Only one, and it's Lolly. Which is odd because cats are my favorite animals by far.

I wanted Erik to be my lazy but I'm thinking of getting Bob instead, just so I can have another cat. If Chief wasn't a starter in my town I'd have gotten Tom as my cranky.

But at least I have three wolves now, which are my second favorite animal. (No horses though... they're my third favorite... *cough*)

Only one, and it's Lolly. Which is odd because cats are my favorite animals by far.

I wanted Erik to be my lazy but I'm thinking of getting Bob instead, just so I can have another cat. If Chief wasn't a starter in my town I'd have gotten Tom as my cranky.

But at least I have three wolves now, which are my second favorite animal. (No horses though... they're my third favorite... *cough*)

you are lucky ! i tried to get Jacques , Gloria , Clyde , or Mallary to move out by TT two days later , when i did that Skye wanted to move out ! so i let him , and got him for 6million . Now i have Mallary moving out . I now keeping Ruby , Felicity , Tom , and Maple >w<

I have Tom, Rudy, Rosie and Tangy. I always planned on having Rosie and Tangy as dreamies but the others ended up moving to my town and I couldn't let them go.

I kind of feel like a crazy cat lady hoarding all these cats in my town but it will have to do until I can get a real cat next year :p Cat's have always been my favourite animal - in the game and in real life.

Last edited:
I've got Lolly who I got from the campsite, couldn't resist her ! Bit bummed I let Tangy go from the campsite, especially since it was to keep my 10th slot open which then got filled in via me stupidly streetpassing *sigh*

in Paarl : Tabby (love her)
in Tasmania : Ankha
in Seabell : Tangy and Lolly
in Oishii Ai : Ankha and Rosie

Last edited:
I have Rosie, punchy, and lolly. I've never had a cat and always wanted one so that's why I really like the cat villagers.

oooohhhhhhhhhh yes.

I've got Rosie, Ankha, and Tom in one town and Tangy, Kabuki, and Kiki in another.

Not usually my favorites but I got Lolly when I started this town and am having trouble giving her up, I had Mitzi in another town and regret letting her go so may do a switch not sure..I have had Monique and liked her but we had maxed out friendship and conversation so I let her go. Right now I am actively seeking as one of my snooties either Kitty or Olivia, am leaning toward Olivia. I have never had Katt, but would like her if had space but already must cut two dreams from list to make the ten and out most all non dream starters except maybe Lolly didn't intend to like her so much.

I only have Kabuki so far who I plan on letting to be one of my permanent cat villager along with Ankha (who I sadly do not have yet)

Back