DESIGN CHALLENGE #1 - 1,000,000 Reward !

PhiliACNL

Bells
With Happy Home Designer recently released, I have been bombarded with video play-throughs, screenshots, photos of amiibo collections and discussions I can't join in.

I didn't jump on the HHD band wagon and you may not have wanted to either.

However, that does not mean we can't design EPIC projects!

I'm starting a series of designing challenges which will either be themed on a genre or an object.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Challenge #1

Theme: Hollywood / Films!
Deadline: Sunday 25th October

• You guys have a week to create a room (a house room or museum room of any size).
  • Send in screenshots of your designs or let me visit your town/DC to submit.
  • At at the end of Sunday 25th October, I will pick a winner who has designed the most suitable room for the theme which is Hollywood/Films.

Winning Prize: 1,000,000 Bells

I would like to do a 2nd place prize (750,000 bells) and 3rd place prize (500,000 bells) but I'm not sure how many people would be interested in this challenge. If you show a lot of interest this time, I will add more prizes in the future :D

Good luck everyone! Happy Designing!

Last edited:
I might do this!! Will just have to figure out what items to use, but it sounds like a fun theme B)

Oh man, I hope I can pull this off! I'm gonna try it though.

Edit: Just had a great idea! Totally gonma rock this now B)

Last edited:
I finally have my room finished. I can't post pics, so my entry is in my Cherish town. It's the main room in Breanna's house. Thanks so much for offering to post our pics. A picture of the front of the room would be great. I don't think it will look good with pics from the other directions. My entry is the filming of Gnomeo and Juliet.

I finally have my room finished. I can't post pics, so my entry is in my Cherish town. It's the main room in Breanna's house. Thanks so much for offering to post our pics. A picture of the front of the room would be great. I don't think it will look good with pics from the other directions. My entry is the filming of Gnomeo and Juliet.

Thank you for your submission TheGreatBrain :D

I just visited your Town and took some screenshots which I will upload shortly :)

If people are busy I can keep the deadline open until the end of Sunday but we will see :)

Thank you for your submission TheGreatBrain :D

I just visited your Town and took some screenshots which I will upload shortly :)

If people are busy I can keep the deadline open until the end of Sunday but we will see :)

Thank you. I hope more people enter. Maybe they just need a bit more time. I won't be home on Saturday anyway. I will be home Sunday around noon.

HNI_0081.JPGHNI_0080.JPGHNI_0076.JPGHNI_0074 (2).JPGHNI_0072.JPG

Here is TheGreatBrain's competition entry with "Gnomeo and Juliet"

This is great. I love how the two families of Capulet and Montague are represented by the two different colours and sides.

What do you guys think?

I'm keeping the deadline open for another week!

This competition will now close at the end of Sunday 25th October!

Hopefully this will give all those who have shown an interest long enough to submit your designs :)

Back