• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Dangan Ronpa 2 - Roleplay (Open!)

(Sure!)

"I was sleeping in Anju's bed so I have an alibi!" Joker said proudly.
Anju nodded. "I can confirm! I was asleep too until I heard the scream!" She said excitedly.
"I-I was asleep all night in my room... I didn't move I was so scared someone would kill me!"
Vick put a finger to his face in thought. "I woke up in the middle of the night to feed my hamsters because they were ill, I took them to the cafe to feed them then I went straight back to bed." He smiled.

"Wait, you have hamsters? Are they cute?" Ella asked excitedly, geting sidetracked from the real issue. "Can I see?"

"Idiot..." Jonathan muttered under his breath. "I was asleep in my room last night too."

"Wait, you have hamsters? Are they cute?" Ella asked excitedly, geting sidetracked from the real issue. "Can I see?"

"Idiot..." Jonathan muttered under his breath. "I was asleep in my room last night too."

Vick pulled out his four hamsters from his scarf and giggled. "These are my four dark devas of destruction, also known as Abby, Sammy, Stacey and Bob." He then gave a scary look. "Touch them you die."

I'm not gonna die, no thank you. Time to prove my innocence. "I was also in my room, asleep. I woke up because of the screaming." I turned towards Ia. "Excuse me, but could you give me a detailed description on what you saw when entering the
bathroom?"
Ia
"Yes. I entered the room, and he was lying against the shower wall, and there was matted blood on his hair. Since there was a huge splatter of blood on the wall, I assumed someone had slammed his head against the wall and left him, causing him to slide down.
Then, it seems as though the murderer washed their hands in the sink, as the water was a washed out blood color. The bathroom door was unlocked, but his bedroom door was, so its safe to assume had a key. The key may have been stolen from him, and the original door hit to open, as the latch was a bit wobbly.

My final presumption is that the murderer could not enter, so they slammed the latch until it buckled. They then proceeded to take Kuro into the shower, and killed him.
As well as this, Kuro must have trusted the person, so this can only leave one suspect.

Elliot! Why would you kill him?!?!?!" I screamed, tears streaming down my face.

Ia
"Yes. I entered the room, and he was lying against the shower wall, and there was matted blood on his hair. Since there was a huge splatter of blood on the wall, I assumed someone had slammed his head against the wall and left him, causing him to slide down.
Then, it seems as though the murderer washed their hands in the sink, as the water was a washed out blood color. The bathroom door was unlocked, but his bedroom door was, so its safe to assume had a key. The key may have been stolen from him, and the original door hit to open, as the latch was a bit wobbly.

My final presumption is that the murderer could not enter, so they slammed the latch until it buckled. They then proceeded to take Kuro into the shower, and killed him.
As well as this, Kuro must have trusted the person, so this can only leave one suspect.

Elliot! Why would you kill him?!?!?!" I screamed, tears streaming down my face.

I blinked. Why was she accusing me? Lots of other people had bad alibis. That didn't mean that I was the only possibility. "Woah, woah, woah. Back up. Why would I kill the only guy who I'd made friends with?! Anyway, didn't you say that the murder must've had lots of arm strength? Hate to break it to you, but I'm kinda scrawny." I swallowed. God, I hate confrontations. "And the bathroom lock. Where was the key? I didn't see it on the floor or anywhere on the floor. I also doubt that the killer would've taken it with them." I stood slightly shakily after my declaration. Dammit, I look so suspicious right now....

Last edited:
I blinked. Why was she accusing me? Lots of other people had bad alibis. That didn't mean that I was the only possibility. "Woah, woah, woah. Back up. Why would I kill the only guy who I'd made friends friends with?! Anyway, didn't you say that the murder must've had lots of arm strength? Hate to break it to you, but I'm kinda scrawny." I swallowed. God, I hate confrontations. "And the bathroom lock. Where was the key? I didn't see it on the floor or anywhere on the floor. I also doubt that the killer would've taken it with them." I stood slightly shakily after my declaration. Dammit, I look so suspicious right now....

(lets be friend friends!)
"Fine! If you don't have the key, everyone, empty your pockets and bags, right here right now!" I cried out, and turned out my pockets.
Empty.

Last edited:
Ella emptied her pockets onto the podium in front of her. Some sweets, a half melted chocolate bar, a sheet of paper with music on it, a mobile with a cracked screen and a blue pen.

Jonathan scowled beside her. "Why do you have so much junk," he muttered, as he turned out his pockets too. All he had was the sharpie he'd used to write his name on the door with.

Last edited:
Vick had some strange looking objects in his coat pocket, one being a Swiss Army knife and the other being a small plastic bag of pet food, the other being a smiley face badge. "No key here." He smiled.
Sofia, tried to take something out her pocket but she clumsily dropped it, lucking it was just a packet of sweeties. "N-N-No key!"
Anju turned out her pockets, just a packet of bubble gum and a pack of playing cards. "Ohhhh no key!"
*Jokers pockets are empty too*

Last edited:
Umeko emptied her pocket's contents out as well: an iPhone and stick of coral lipstick. She took this as an opportunity to apply more.
Kaede sat next to her, nervously, and copied the rest of the students. All he had was a ruler and his broken school badge.

"This is stupid," Jonathan said. "The killer wouldn't keep the key on them, surely." He stuffed the sharpie back in his pocket.

"Yeah!" Butted in Umeko. Kaede remained silent, fiddling with his school badge. "They either hid it, or disposed of it!"

"Ooh," Umeko s******ed.
S
N
I
G
G
E
R
E
D
Kaede began to speak, but quickly dropped his head again, images of the dead body appearing in his mind.

Last edited:
Back