• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Dangan Ronpa 2 - Roleplay (Open!)

"Or maybe the killer just went crazy from playing too many games and thought they were Slenderman?" Ella suggested. She paused when Jonathan turned to stare at her as if she'd suddenly grown another head. "What?" She asked innocently. "I saw an article in the news about that a while ago. It can happen, you know.

Jasper
She emptied out her pockets, only a crumbled up gum wrapper was in there.

Amethyst
She emptied out her pockets, only a couple copic markers were in there.

(Just assume my chars followed you guys since I don't wanna be punished for sleeping / having school)

Otonashi
"Why are we even here? Does this have something to do with the murder?" (Keep in mind that I wasn't here for the explanation of everything so I'm trying to keep it as canon as possible)

(Yeah, today I was super busy so not really able to participate too much, hope I don't get punished)

.:Kyoku:.
"Say... Ia, didn't you say that Kuro must've trusted the killer? You said that that meant it had to be Elliot... But I think there's another person that he trusted. Trusted to never go against him. That person is you." I glared accusingly at Ia, my childishness gone. "Well? Care to explain that then?"

Umeko rocked in her seat with excitement. Yes! This is getting really interesting! She looked over at Ia waiting for their answer.

[IA]
"Ah...umm...welll...who would trust their sister? What kind of idiot would you have to be? He'd more likely trust a stranger!" I began to sweat and stutter.

Back