• LIVE A gaming event as part of The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 is currently being livestreamed on TBT's Twitch channel here -- spectators who chat on Discord can earn points too!
  • TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Mafia Janitorial 2.0! Day ends June 22nd 2020, 5 PM PST.

shawo

Bells
Fortune Cookie
Red Envelope
Silver Moon Jellyfish
Red Super Star Trophy
Moon Ball
Moon Ball
Aurora Sky
Lucky
Lucky
A story is told about a murder, one that hasn't been solved for years and years. A story that caused the police force to hire a spirit medium, and a story that caused the wrong person to be arrested.

You find yourselves reenacting this strange case. Perhaps this time you can find the truth.

The case has 10 Roles.
The cop: Primary investigator for this case, he checks one person each night (including night 1, and gets a "sided with the village, or sided with the mafia report"
The doctor: Capable of saving one person (not including themselves. Each night. They can save the same target multiple times in a row.) Unfortunately, The prime victim of this cases death is predetermined, so he can't be saved.
The oracle: Spirit medium supreme, chooses a person each night, should they die this person will be revealed to the whole town as their role.
Three Vanilla townies: Witnesses summoned to the case, no particular talent but perhaps their testimonies can be put to use.
One Miller: The scapegoat for the first trial. When investigated they show up as sided with the mafia, when lynched they appear as vanilla mafia. However, if they're killed they appear as the miller. They also appear to themselves as a vanilla townie.
Mafia:
One lawyer: The most corrupt defense lawyer in America. He was the one who got our criminal out of jail, focusing only on results, and not justice itself. He can target one of his mafia partners each night, and they appear as sided with the village (that night.) They aren't allowed to target themselves.
One Vanilla mafia: Just a hired thug, not much is known about them.
One janitor: The prime suspect for this case, was never arrested, but we're sure that he used his powers to hide the body.
When the mafia chooses their kill, the janitor will be forced to use their powers night 1, causing the target's role to be hidden, only the janitor knows their role. This can only happen once per game, so this will be a non-factor for the rest of the game.

This case happened in the 1950s. Due to that, some of the rules will be a bit different.
1. There will be a fake death at the start of the first night. This is to represent an actual night start setup - without robbing anyones ability to play.
2. Mafia has 1 KP, always. Kills are decided through a vote in the mafia quicktopic.
3. Mafia does NOT have a day chat.
4. Town does NOT have a night chat.
5. This setup is based on Epicmafia, but I won't be sharing any of the strategies that come with it. Enjoy!

Also I'll just follow all the rules on Radicals thread. I'm sure you guys know how to play.

I will reiterate one more time: The death on the first night could be ANY of the town roles in the game.

I will be sending out role PM's, and with it, a question on whether they want night to end in 12 hours or not: should every person accept night ending in 12 hours, the night will end early. If any person says no/does not reply. The night will end in 36 hours.

1. Ace
2. Voltaire.
3. Aer
4. Leaf
5. Fefer
6. Heyden
7. Tom
8. Epona
9. Glow
10. Shawo

I will be sending out Role PM's each player at a time. Don't share Role PM's or time or anything. That's a mod kill. Don't even talk about it.

If anyone wants OBS lmk

Day 1. Ends 6/22 5 pm.
Day 2. Begins 6/23 5 am, ends 6/24 5 pm.
Day 3. Begins 6/25 5 am, ends 6/26 5 pm.

Last edited:
U1AXpZ4.jpg

(Art by Zenni!)

Welcome… to the house of travelling terrors. As we reenact a brutal murder, and the series of missing persons case that surround it.

This case that we’ve dubbed… Janitorial 2.0.

As you enter this room, lose all sense of yourself and who you are. Please, you’ve all been selected because you share a… surprising amount of compatibility with the souls of the dead.

Regardless, you all know who you are. Soon you will wake up in the 1950s, at the heart of the case.

Don’t. Be. Alarmed.

I’ll be there with you too. Albeit… in a different form.

Breaking news: A piece of an unidentified corpse has been found. A chest, with the nametag *Zenni* on it. A curfew has been enacted at 5 pm exactly. The police have been investigating this case all night and have promised that the case will be resolved shortly.

So… Gather one gather all, and find the true murderer in this case!

Day 1 begins: Day 1 will end in 36 hours. The lynch will be based on Plurality, so whoever has the most votes at the end of the 36 hours is lynched. Should the votes be tied, the person who reached that number of votes first is lynched.

I AM HERE!
Post automatically merged:

I blame Epona she is mafia! It's clear she is asking who is scum, just to pretend she doesn't already knows.

Dart at the wall blindfolded, tagging @Aerious
nice try scumlord, i’m not mafia this game (even tho it’s prob easier than last to win)
gm gamers rise and grind
@shawo did the random character u added die? do we know role? am on vacation so pls excuse dumbassety literal mobile post rn

where is every1
not dying from a hangover apparently, they startin one. not me tho, im loosely here to scumhunt but also interview preppin and watching the pokemon players cup cuz lazy
Hello, I want solve a murder, WWNDD?
wwndd?

hi good morning hoeneys!!!

i thought this night would never end.
tfw someone clearly left shawo on read 😩

nice try scumlord, i’m not mafia this game (even tho it’s prob easier than last to win)
gm gamers rise and grind
@shawo did the random character u added die? do we know role? am on vacation so pls excuse dumbassety literal mobile post rn
r u gonna be a centrist again

Back