• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Mafia Janitorial 2.0! Day ends June 22nd 2020, 5 PM PST.

if u flip goon i’m going to be pissed but also surprised no one cares to form a defense or target on the other person
idk what you want either of us to say we can drag this out and just wifom/ate everywhere, any defense is gonna be similar because the only reason it’s not been autowon is because Remy fell asleep before sending in an action.

i think we both accept that to anyone else it's a fairly equal chance between us

i'm also lowkey exhausted i've had a very sleepless week and mafia fatigue is real
it's 100% tom but we'll just keep going aroujnd in circle so just hammer lol

idk what you want either of us to say we can drag this out and just wifom/ate everywhere, any defense is gonna be similar because the only reason it’s not been autowon is because Remy fell asleep before sending in an action.
it’s going to be similar but neither of you have targeted each other

surprise we're both scum there was a secret 4th member

as u said urself, tom has been coasting all game and dropped quite a few votes (volt and remy iirc) into the vote thread without providing any analysis/discussion in the main thread

there's my defence im done now plz hammer

I mean I town read Epona most of the game, even when it’s down to it I don’t think I could logically connect the dots between the kills and the actions.
the kills were on skilled players

I mean I town read Epona most of the game, even when it’s down to it I don’t think I could logically connect the dots between the kills and the actions.

you townread me bc i am town u scummy soab

honestly agreed tho j im sorry but lowkey if you werent CONFIRMED town id have thought it was you lol
Post automatically merged:

tom i dont understand why you killed heyden that was so dumb

surprise we're both scum there was a secret 4th member

as u said urself, tom has been coasting all game and dropped quite a few votes (volt and remy iirc) into the vote thread without providing any analysis/discussion in the main thread

there's my defence im done now plz hammer
smh i explained my vote for Remy and I explained why I voted for Volt while I was working but keeping up with the thread.
you townread me bc i am town u scummy soab

honestly agreed tho j im sorry but lowkey if you werent CONFIRMED town id have thought it was you lol

tom i dont understand why you killed heyden that was so dumb
I didn’t kill Heyden though, you did >: (

i mean if i hammer now annie is dying

either way this is a win/win
either i literally win or get free creme brûlée

the more you spam the monokuma laugh the less convinced I will be of that

I would hope the Cop got an inspect in last night given how long it was, but if they did they would have to contend with lawyer covering their teammates and also the singular miller.

oh post merges count as edits good to know
Perhaps the janitor is already a goon then? If the Shawo role is dead, then the Janitor/mafia only know the role and it’s no longer a major threat to town.
actually i don’t like tom knowing we have a cop and knowing how the role works off the bat, even annie had to go back and read

if it’s annie and i’m going against my gut i’m gonna be PISSED

ugh tom u *******

Last edited:
The game has ended!

Epona was lynched. Epona was the villager.

Mafia has won!

You realize after the fact that even though the murderer was found, and even the lawyer who put them up to the task was caught. The hired gun who did the dirty work got away from the scene of the crime. To this day they've been hiding away from the law.

You wonder... why this case is so shrouded in history. Perhaps another day, another simulation, and you can find how and what could have happened.

This brings our time together with the case of Janitorial 2.0 to a close. This is a case full of mystery and intrigue, and I welcome you to join me next time.

For now, so long!

Thanks everyone who played in this game, through all the woes and confusion, I hope you had fun!

i knew it was you based on you knowing we had a cop, but : ( at least i get free food
I honestly assumed all roles were in play still, not like I could get that information from Volt at all. We didn’t plan codes or anything. Plus I legit told @guav@ I forgot I was mafia like halfway into D1

Back