• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Mafia Janitorial 2.0! Day ends June 22nd 2020, 5 PM PST.

omg why would u lynch cop in an Open set up game if no one counterclaimed. i did skip like 10 pages tho

but GG!! This was such a fun read lol
Post automatically merged:

you guys are so silly

i think town was thinking too hard . so townie was the role that was lost n0

oh well
Post automatically merged:

also i dunno why town refused to give remy some credit for the 2 scum eliminations. he helped solidify volt's death, and ultimately chose correctly on guava.

OMG how did we won

veterans tell me how would you do in my situation i just went like "imma ight just die"

I hated being mafia, it's so hard to not help town

honestly i dont rly think u couldve done much after remy outed the report on u

you also didnt have scum chat so

love u town but ya'll deserved the loss, the game was actually very unfavorable to mafia in the first few phases so ggs scum esp tom!!!!!

OMG how did we won

veterans tell me how would you do in my situation i just went like "imma ight just die"

I hated being mafia, it's so hard to not help town
Could have tried arguing that you were possibly the miller, but I think D1 we would have ended up eliminating you regardless in the situation to help cop out.

Ignoring that town lost for a second this is a game that stands as a good argument for early claiming. This isn't always the case depending on roles but with the roles that were in this one early claiming led to town gaining an uh...auto situation.

Back