Count Inside the Bottle

So when I open up the submission board to input my guess, when I go to submit it says I'm missing a title? Am I doing this wrong? I assumed I would just click the submission board link, input my guess and then submit.
Hello fellow crew 1 member :) I just usually make the title count inside the bottle event camp 2023. Just a simple title like that is fine as long as you select the correct round for your guess :)

I just submitted my guess then !!!!

i tend to be INCREDIBLY off when it comes to these types of challenges but i've been very confident lately so i'll take an extremely uneducated guess (y)(y)

I am probably well off, but guesses haven't affected me thus far.
Are those star fragements different flavours~ if so, any orange ones?
They are all different flavors! They come in little packets which I emptied and mixed together into the melting pot shown in the bottles, but the orange candies are indeed orange flavored! Those + the blue ones are my favorites. :)

Super important question: do the kodama glow in the dark?
:alien::eek:

DBF93141-8D97-453D-8782-CBC78FD4A633.jpeg

So when I open up the submission board to input my guess, when I go to submit it says I'm missing a title? Am I doing this wrong? I assumed I would just click the submission board link, input my guess and then submit.
The title can be anything you like and is entirely arbitrary, just make sure the numerical field contains your guess!

Oh how I LOVE/HATE this tortuous count inside the bottle challenge!! 😤 (JK … I actually love it!) love the little aliens too @Oblivia :alien:
in the past I have done not too badly at guessing but this one I’m not sure of! Anyway, I submitted my guess and hope I did good for crew four! 😊

Idk if I’m dumb but I didn’t see a drop-down when submitting, just a spot for a title, round number, # guess and then message. I posted it in the “count inside the bottle submissions” board but just want to make sure I did it correctly!

Idk if I’m dumb but I didn’t see a drop-down when submitting, just a spot for a title, round number, # guess and then message. I posted it in the “count inside the bottle submissions” board but just want to make sure I did it correctly!
You submitted perfectly, no worries! I tend to shamelessly copypaste text from this event year after year, so the bit about using a dropdown is from a few years ago when the submissions board(s) were formatted differently. I'll edit that out to prevent further confusion.

You submitted perfectly, no worries! I tend to shamelessly copypaste text from this event year after year, so the bit about using a dropdown is from a few years ago when the submissions board(s) were formatted differently. I'll edit that out to prevent further confusion.
Oh! Now I am not sure if i submitted mine correctly! It was pretty confusing. I added a title and the same in the message and then there was a little drop down thingy that I inputted my guess. Is there any way to check if mine has counted as done?

Oh! Now I am not sure if i submitted mine correctly! It was pretty confusing. I added a title and the same in the message and then there was a little drop down thingy that I inputted my guess. Is there any way to check if mine has counted as done?
You did everything correctly, yes! (y)

Just put in my submition! I'm not that good with numbers but let's just hope for the best hehe

You have to input something into each field, including the title. You can't leave anhything blank.

To those who are familiar with this event, does anyone remember when Oblivia made us count how many pogs were in the jar?

just curious, how do people manage to get the exact number on these? all I can do is a ball park guess and then there's people that go about finding the exact number... how ?! LOL

Back