• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Compliment the user above you!

Legit one of the nicest thing someone has ever said to me in a while. Life sucks.

Secret Nintendo Agent who's secretly a hippie

- - - Post Merge - - -

This avatar brings back memories... And its only been three months lol

Last edited:
Chill tbter. I can't believe no one read my "About me" yet ;-;

I'm sorry! I try not to assume gender but I was so sure...I'll be sure to either read people's About Me or just not assume at all next time.

Its alright... I'm not pointing it out, but what gave out the impression that I was a female? Lol.

Good aesthetic overall, very chill :3

Well...the name Hayden is typically a girl's name, right? And the whole Callie and Marie thing was kinda feminine. Not that guys can't like them, too! Anyways, I'll drop it. Sorry again!

9/10

Lol, in that sudden panic you thought this was the aesthetic thread.

Thoughtful about others, :)

honestly one of the nicest users on the forums, always super chill to interact with on the basement threads, and that Splatoon aesthetic is great

One of the regular people I see on the forums, you were posting left and right when I first joined. Now I'm the post king.
Very easy to get along with, Funny and chill :cool:

Insta-reply
Very nice, funny at the most unexpected times :)

a

you were nice to me a few months ago maybe
I appreciate that I think

Back