• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

RP - ⚔ Daughter of Evil ♕

Silver couldn't think of anything to say, so he just stood there quietly. He stared at her, the red in his face finally fading completely. He smiled a little as it faded, his normally emotionless eyes attempting to show a happy expression, failing as it had never had any form of emotion, not used to the strange movements that displayed what he was feeling, like learning an entirely new language. He occasionally murmured something quietly, testing if his voice was finally back to normal and with no stuttering.

"Wha- Fine." Minda grumbled, then started to sing for him, her cheeks bright red.
"Lu li la
La lu li la la la
Lu li la lu
Li la lu li lu li la"
She sang, remembering a lullaby from when she was younger.

- - - Post Merge - - -

"H-however 'long' you think necessary, love," I reply, groaning.

[I apologize for leaving yesterday & not coming back, I didn't get home till 7 & then I watched S.H.I.E.L.D. I'll be on today]

Grinning, I eventually stopped. "Dare or dare?"

Last edited:
"If you don't already have one, I dare you to get a tattoo!" By now, a wicked grin crossed my face.

[oh jeez]
[let's just say she never saw him without a shirt before]

"Well, I suppose we're both in luck." I reply, flexing my arm to show off a couple numbers; '01'. "Dare or dare?"

(Congrats on getting the rank of sassy moderator, Fuzzy. I guess SOMEONE *cough*Leela*cough* thinks I'm to violent to be sassy! Just because I practice the dark arts irl, doesn't mean I can use them against people online!)

(Congrats on getting the rank of sassy moderator, Fuzzy. I guess SOMEONE *cough*Leela*cough* thinks I'm to violent to be sassy! Just because I practice the dark arts irl, doesn't mean I can use them against people online!)

[It's not like I had much of a say in the matter. Leela was like *POOF* you're a mod. Not many perks, tbh. Just a rank, love.]

Back