• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Mafia TBT Mafia ~ The Binding of Isaac ~ Town Wins!

What would happen if they brought guppy together?

"We can rebuild him. We have the Technology!"

The final 'scientist' who would have put him back together would have earned the Technology item, which would be scientifically advanced and have a multitude of actions you could choose to use at either day or night. Of course, only one of them could be selected.

Also, the next item on the list was the XRAY glasses which would have revealed exactly which items that was still in play, who held which item, and then DESTROY all items - But using the glasses would've cost your life. Note that the item was designed long before the game started and therefore didn't necessarily fit the current player numbers alive so well. Heh.

Obs chat message 403: Ness that's why I'm not a coach ;)

Message 376 in Obs said:
No, the box was always designed to take one of Guppy's lives. Also, now that Guppy is dead, his bodyparts will randomly be found in the morning.

If Guppy didn't die, what were the other items?

Obs message 344: "m3wow" kek i like this

Obs message 255: Oh Tom that was you? Thought it was Trundle

the cory salt is nice :)

"We can rebuild him. We have the Technology!"

The final 'scientist' who would have put him back together would have earned the Technology item, which would be scientifically advanced and have a multitude of actions you could choose to use at either day or night. Of course, only one of them could be selected.

Also, the next item on the list was the XRAY glasses which would have revealed exactly which items that was still in play, who held which item, and then DESTROY all items - But using the glasses would've cost your life. Note that the item was designed long before the game started and therefore didn't necessarily fit the current player numbers alive so well. Heh.

jesus christ the xray glasses would be savage

so what you're telling me is that there wasn't a horrible twist to guppy

oh my god

YOU DID WELL M3OW!!!! it was nice that my first scum experience was on a team with you :D even people in the obs chat didn't guess you were 3rd party until I confirmed them heh

hahaha thank you!! RIP I almost saved you I was soo mad when u died lol. was fun being on a scumteam with you tho <3

Sataric I must say, I really enjoyed this game, even when I was dead! I feel like Improved this game after practicing on a few other sites.

Sataric I must say, I really enjoyed this game, even when I was dead! I feel like Improved this game after practicing on a few other sites.

it was a really unique and well made setup :D I'm happy it was my first time being scum as well haha

yes please

I really still have no idea what happened the night minties died

A kill for Minties was sent in already on the very first night, by Dolby. However, M3ow_ mindcontrolled Dolby that night to find out if he was a killing role, and moved him onto Trojan. (Whom Trundle also shot, resulting in a doubletap) - Note that Trundle also considered strongly to use his Pride kill on Minties on the first night as well.

Lucanosa pulled the Mister Boom on Night 1 and desperately tried to shove it onto Beardo, but since Beardo was killed (which takes priority over item trades) the give-away failed and Lucanosa was stuck with the ticking bomb. Now in a state of panic, they tossed it to Minties during the day phase. This prevented Minties from using her inspection that night, and she cursed and threw the bomb along onto Jacob. (And item trades was not allowed to be cancelled, which I stated in the opening post) The Bomb was set to explode that morning, but even though Minties got rid of it in time, Ayaya murdered her.

Speaking of which: some other interesting things that occurred was that night when Ayaya died - M3ow_ had mindcontrolled Heyden onto Ayaya and it looked like it would be a perfect move and glorious save for the sin team, but Heyden never sent in their doctor's action. Their forgetfulness cost Ayaya her life.

EDIT: Bolded the names.

Last edited:
Sataric THANK YOU SO MUCH was probably the best hosted game I've player so far, really fun, flavor was great, complex setup, well managed. Aweomse job buddy.

Alexi really proud of your first mafia game, you were pretty accurate for the most part and im so happy to hear you enjoyed yourself, hope to see you in some more games.

Oath great work man, thank you.

M3ow you really had me second guessing you were very good scum.

Everyone else sorry for any salt and good game.

Back