• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

RP - ⚔ Daughter of Evil ♕

(I broke someone's arm. Made a doll of someone at school, and tested it out. They then fell, breaking their arm.)

Last edited:
(Other than being able to accept new characters, moderators are the same as everyone else. It only has the one perk. I needed someone to replace Ahri, so I made fuzzybug a moderator since I've known her the longest and she's been helpful to me many times before. I Also, I don't know if you've tried to do any dark magic on me, but if you have, I don't think it worked.)

- - - Post Merge - - -

hows everything going whats up whats going on

(I don't know)

- - - Post Merge - - -

(I broke someone's arm. Made a doll of someone at school, and tested it out. They then fell, breaking their arm.)

(I'll look forward to that)

Silver couldn't think of anything to say, so he just stood there quietly. He stared at her, the red in his face finally fading completely. He smiled a little as it faded, his normally emotionless eyes attempting to show a happy expression, failing as it had never had any form of emotion, not used to the strange movements that displayed what he was feeling, like learning an entirely new language. He occasionally murmured something quietly, testing if his voice was finally back to normal and with no stuttering.

Kagari stared back at him, breathing in and out slowly during the silent moment that was going on. She smiled as he did, and reached her arm out to grab his hand, fingers entwining with his. "....Maybe we can.. find another tree to burn down?" She whispered softly, her lavender eyes remaining fixed on Silver. Although Kagari couldn't get the rebellion out of her mind. ..What would I ever do.. if I lost him? Despite her gloomy thoughts, she maintained a happy temperament. ...I know Silver is strong. I shouldn't be worrying.

--

Byakuran smirked and chuckled at her surprise to his odd dare, then quieted down to listen to her voice. "You have a beautiful voice, Minda." He murmured, "...It's your turn."

( Sorry I haven't been on. There was some stuff I had to attend to IRL.
bUT CHROME IS HOME NOW ;) it rhymes )

Kagari stared back at him, breathing in and out slowly during the silent moment that was going on. She smiled as he did, and reached her arm out to grab his hand, fingers entwining with his. "....Maybe we can.. find another tree to burn down?" She whispered softly, her lavender eyes remaining fixed on Silver. Although Kagari couldn't get the rebellion out of her mind. ..What would I ever do.. if I lost him? Despite her gloomy thoughts, she maintained a happy temperament. ...I know Silver is strong. I shouldn't be worrying.

--

Byakuran smirked and chuckled at her surprise to his odd dare, then quieted down to listen to her voice. "You have a beautiful voice, Minda." He murmured, "...It's your turn."

( Sorry I haven't been on. There was some stuff I had to attend to IRL.
bUT CHROME IS HOME NOW ;) it rhymes )

(I disappeared too lol. Welcome home.)

"Yeah!" Silver said the second she suggested burning another tree, quickly dragging her to the vine and jumping down it, grabbing onto the vine as he did it, excited by the mention of burning. He quickly made it to the bottom of the tree, his body nearly lighting itself on fire in excitement. He didn't know why he did this, but it did it anyway. His blood ran around his veins quicker, strangely getting more excited than he usually would at the mention of burning stuff, shooting a jet of fire, in an attempt to signal her to climb down the vine. "Burning trees, burning trees..." He laughed. Even he didn't understand this new found excitement in burning trees. He did enjoy burning down trees, a lot too, but now he was a lot more excited about it than he usually would.

I wake up and stretch, smirking to myself as I think of the previous night's events.

--

WELCOME HOME CHROME <3

Last edited:
I chuckle to myself as Angel giggles in her sleep. "She's so adorable," I breathe, slowly laying back down to not wake her.

"Heheh... As a bird of prey, I'm going to tear you from limb to limb, and eat you!" I growl, smiling. Still asleep, I grab Len's arm, biting it.

Last edited:
"Heheh... As a bird of prey, I'm going to tear you from limb to limb, and eat you!" I growl, smiling. Still asleep, I grab Len's arm, buting it.

I freeze as Angel bites my arm. "Is she asleep still?" I wonder aloud. "Don't hurt me, Angel!" I whisper, grinning to myself.

Last edited:
Back