• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Mafia Reindeer Mafia! - WE'RE DONE GUYS - YETI WIN

If Staryy hadn't been active, I would've said "no one died tonight and it's obv because Yeti is away" then if it works, llama is convinced and she gets lynched only to reveal her as townie, and I can use my kill to kill llama knowing she protected herself tonight. Of course, it depends if my kill will go through or not, and if not it'd be 1v1 like now.
You would have auto-won at the end of the night anyways because Yeti/Mafia wins 1v1's like that, there wasn't a way for Llama to win after Day 6.

yASSSS AYAYA BABY I LOVE YOU
not rly but you get the gist
now i don't have to be a salty ***** <3

- - - Post Merge - - -

You would have auto-won at the end of the night anyways because Yeti/Mafia wins 1v1's like that, there wasn't a way for Llama to win after Day 6.

well the thing is, that would be if her kill went through, yes?
granted host bias probably would've led to the kill going through nonetheless amirite

Dinger was modkilled (late), San was replaced (because replacements).
I didn't kill Starry earlier because she had posted even though she broke the rule.
But in this situation it wouldn't have mattered if I killed her or not, leaving her alive would have wasted a day.

No it wouldn't Kit, because Starry's boarding school gets her out on Thursdays. The game would have done fine, and even if Llama had been the only one she still would get majority before Ayaya and could have won the game.

Sorry if i'm being salty, but thats a bit unfair.

Last edited:
No it wouldn't Kit, because Starry's boarding school gets here out on Thursdays. The game would have done fine, and even if Llama had been the only one she still would get majority before Ayaya and could have won the game.

She should have been killed earlier,she wasn't because I preferred replacements over killing off more of the town. it's not even a matter of bias towards anyone it's a matter of she broke the rules by being inactive over the allowed period of time. Also, she would have been lynched before she got back anyhow.

No it wouldn't Kit, because Starry's boarding school gets her out on Thursdays. The game would have done fine, and even if Llama had been the only one she still would get majority before Ayaya and could have won the game.

1v1 win condition is tacked onto sk

yASSSS AYAYA BABY I LOVE YOU
not rly but you get the gist
now i don't have to be a salty ***** <3

- - - Post Merge - - -

well the thing is, that would be if her kill went through, yes?
granted host bias probably would've led to the kill going through nonetheless amirite
Doesn't matter if it went through or not, in a 1v1 with Yeti vs Doctor, the doctor can't do anything, no one can be lynched because it's 1v1=Auto Win for Yeti

Alright, but even if it wasn't biased I still don't like how that played out. If it were me I would have let starry live and regardless, the game still had a chance of having a town win.

Congratulations Ayaya.

Mafia chat, both obs, and action link please?

Ayaya were you really that unlucky with the kills

- - - Post Merge - - -

Alright, but even if it wasn't biased I still don't like how that played out. If it were me I would have let starry live and regardless, the game still had a chance of having a town win.

Congratulations Ayaya.
What are you saying there was no chance for town to win.

The game ended regusrdless so let's just end the fight.

Congratulations Ayaya.
and you would've had even worse an inactive policy than the one exhibited this game? got it

Mafia chat, both obs, and action link please?

Ayaya were you really that unlucky with the kills

- - - Post Merge - - -

What are you saying there was no chance for town to win.

The game ended regusrdless so let's just end the fight.

2 Town vs 1 SK.

I'm not fighting at all, i'm saying how the mod-kill didn't need to happen, but i'll just go if its making people mad.

- - - Post Merge - - -

and you would've had even worse an inactive policy than the one exhibited this game? got it

And you don't have to be rude.

Actually none of Ayaya's kills did.. Anything really XD
One was blocked, one was also a mafia target & the other didn't happen XD

:(
Well thank you for making my job easier, wolves ;)

Also can I just say it's been tough playing as SK on your first ever mafia game... I had to avoid mafia kills and make town convinced I'm innocent T_T Mentally tough when I'm not used to lying to people too.

I have to thank Tom and Blu Rose for blocking me and giving me a role to claim, and Sarnone for being inactive, without three of you I probably would've been lynched earlier lol.

:(
Well thank you for making my job easier, wolves ;)

Also can I just say it's been tough playing as SK on your first ever mafia game... I had to avoid mafia kills and make town convinced I'm innocent T_T Mentally tough when I'm not used to lying to people too.

I have to thank Tom and Blu Rose for blocking me and giving me a role to claim, and Sarnone for being inactive, without three of you I probably would've been lynched earlier lol.
Good job on winning as a serial killer on your first game, I'm impressed.

Back