• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Mafia Reindeer Mafia! - WE'RE DONE GUYS - YETI WIN

2 Town vs 1 SK.

I'm not fighting at all, i'm saying how the mod-kill didn't need to happen, but i'll just go if its making people mad.

- - - Post Merge - - -
And you don't have to be rude.
sorry if it came across that way i promise i wasn't meaning it

She should have been killed earlier,she wasn't because I preferred replacements over killing off more of the town. it's not even a matter of bias towards anyone it's a matter of she broke the rules by being inactive over the allowed period of time. Also, she would have been lynched before she got back anyhow.

I had personal issues, but normally I get out on thursdays which isn't breaking the rule, wow.
Inconciderate

- - - Post Merge - - -

Day 7 (DEAR GOD KILL ME)
Starry, aka Comet (Townie) has been modkilled
Haydenn aka Blitzen (Cop) has been modkilled.
Day is however freakin long this game takes

Wtf? Thats so inconciderate, I'm not going into details but you killed me. I got out on thurday and I usually get in on tuesdays which isn't even breaking the rule. And I only "broke" the rule because I have personal issues which I cannot help, but its back to normal now. Wow thats so unfair

I had personal issues, but normally I get out on thursdays which isn't breaking the rule, wow.
Inconciderate

- - - Post Merge - - -

Wtf? Thats so inconciderate, I'm not going into details but you killed me. I got out on thurday and I usually get in on tuesdays which isn't even breaking the rule. And I only "broke" the rule because I have personal issues which I cannot help, but its back to normal now. Wow thats so unfair

also you got lynched in the other game.

also you got lynched in the other game.

It's not my fault I go to a boarding school
I didn't even miss one day and they bloody lynch me. I'm home most of the time so why doesn't that count.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Seriously **** you
I try to go on my school assitances phone but its hard and I can't get internet most of the time. I don't see how I have to miss out, again. Because me going to boarding school. Thats just evil.

It's not my fault I go to a boarding school
I didn't even miss one day and they bloody lynch me. I'm home most of the time so why doesn't that count.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Seriously **** you
I try to go on my school assitances phone but its hard and I can't get internet most of the time. I don't see how I have to miss out, again. Because me going to boarding school. Thats just evil.

i didn't vote for you so excuse me

Inconciderate

- - - Post Merge - - -

It doesn't matter why you broke the rules, it's the fact that you broke them. And you broke them eariler in the game as well.
The rules are the rules, you agreed to them when you signed up for my game.

What's done is done, the game is over regardless.

No need to go at her personal life over a game.

Last edited by a moderator:
Does it look like I care scum lord

Starry you are currently breaking an after death rule in my game. You're not ever allowed to have discussion about a game outside of the thread/after death BESIDES the obs chat.

If you continue this you'll be banned from my next game, there is no way around this rule.

anigif_enhanced-buzz-10785-1324063213-0.gif

- - - Post Merge - - -

anigif_enhanced-buzz-9720-1324063207-0.gif

me this game

Back