• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Mafia Reindeer Mafia! - WE'RE DONE GUYS - YETI WIN

Day 7 (DEAR GOD KILL ME)
Starry, aka Comet (Townie) has been modkilled
Haydenn aka Blitzen (Cop) has been modkilled.
Day is however freakin long this game takes

Also are you serious? StarryWolf didn't even need to be Mod-Killed

Starrywolf broke the 2 day rule of inactivity actually. Plus it would have just wasted a day. She couldn't have won for a couple reasons
-She was inactive
-So it would have been a stalemate today & they would have just wasted a day lynching her or no one.
-Doc used her protect already

- - - Post Merge - - -

I WAS SO CLOSE

YOU WONNNN

Last edited:
No 2 day rule was done for any of the other inactives either...

- - - Post Merge - - -

But even before that it still means Kit should have mod-killed her, she could have changed the game because it seemed like llama saved her...

- - - Post Merge - - -

Because if she was voting and posting, that didn't constitute to a mod-kill.

No 2 day rule was done for any of the other inactives either...

Dinger was modkilled (late), San was replaced (because replacements).
I didn't kill Starry earlier because she had posted even though she broke the rule.
But in this situation it wouldn't have mattered if I killed her or not, leaving her alive would have wasted a day.

If Staryy hadn't been active, I would've said "no one died tonight and it's obv because Yeti is away" then if it works, llama is convinced and she gets lynched only to reveal her as townie, and I can use my kill to kill llama knowing she protected herself tonight. Of course, it depends if my kill will go through or not, and if not it'd be 1v1 like now.

Back