• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Mafia TBT Mafia ~ The Binding of Isaac ~ Town Wins!

Sataric
03-31-2016
03:23 PM ET (US)
The contacts are seeing things from the perspective of Mom - Essentially, everyone is evil.

----
just wanted to add in- omg, panda thank god you did not use the contacts (unless you did? i dont recall any mention of them being used in a new phase) probs would've changed everything day 5.
obs chat is pretty funny, ahaha. tbh i had no idea it existed until like two days ago. <_<

Pls no ily

Also it would have been hilarous if Panda actually got inspection results, because then not only would M3ow have died anyways but someone else mentioned the possibility of the item being like a paranoid cop type deal which is more or less spot on.

Ah yes good something good happened today :) Maybe my inner salt can leave my body.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Was gonna heal myself or inspect Luca - ended up inspecting Luca but shoulda saved myself smh

nvm i just read it.... haha everyone would have looked scummy but at least i picked m#ow so it wouldn't have made a difference.

At a party so I missed winning post. Yay town!

Thank you very much for the cool setup Sataric, very fun stuff

Good game m3ow_ u played well momma

- - - Post Merge - - -

and yea, makes me wanna play the game as well so thx for that

LUCANOSA GAVE ME THE BOMB?

Christ it's like playing with freaking Ashtot all over again. Kind of glad I gave it to Jacob in the end because it confirmed him.

Also since there's no action list- I inspected Trundle, which is why I was so sure in my case, but didn't want to outright claim dt.

Well played meow, you had me guessing for a long time until the Jacob case and vote.

Back