• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

coffee vs. tea vs. energy drinks

Tea all the way!!!! I have only ever had 1 energy drink my whole life. I only had it as a friend got it for me to drink and I didn't want to be rude. I always worry that it will give me heart problems.

I usually gulp down a cup of green tea each morning as my daily caffeine/wake-up drink, although I don't need it to wake up, it's just become a part of my daily routine now. Sometimes I'll have tea randomly in the day for fun, or a can of flavored tea if I'm wanting something different. Never touched an energy drink or coffee (and don't plan on it)- not a fan of the taste of coffee and energy drinks would be way too much caffeine for me.

Coffee. I drink it multiple times a day. I'm trying to get more into decaf tea though so I have something safe to drink at night. To this day I've still never had energy drinks.

Back