• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

coffee vs. tea vs. energy drinks

I live on tea and Bai. I know it isn't the best drink in the world, but I love the flavors. If neither of those are available, straight water is my choice.

Tea is number one, I like the variety of flavors, I don't drink it to wake me up but more to help me deal with the unpleasantness of being awake, if that makes sense.

Coffee in the morning makes me too jittery but it's great to get rid of the sleepiness at the beginning of the afternoon. I love the taste, but I might switch to decaff since I started getting treatment for adhd and my heart needs a break -_-'

Energy drinks are too sugary and usually taste too artificial, I don't like the feeling of my heart-rate going up when I have them. For the people who drink it to wake up: so does it mean you have like a massive sugar and caffeine crash halfway through the day? Is it really woth it?? It sound really intense...

Tea is my most favorite, I usually make black tea with a spot of sugar and a splash of milk. Don’t judge me! I don’t like the taste of coffee and energy drinks give me heart attacks without being heart attacks.

i don't really have any of these, when i'm out of bed then i'm awake you know-

water is usually what i drink !

I suppose coffee, although I don't think coffee strictly helps me to wake up? at least I've never noticed too much of an effect in that sense. coffee does however help me stay focused on work more I've found, so I tend to drink it when I have a busy day ahead and need to stay on task more

i like them all equally tbh! i usually drink coffee first, energy drinks/more coffee in the afternoon & tea in the evenings/nights.

I drink all three of them, but I only really use coffee to wake up. Tea doesn't have enough caffeine in it to have any effect on me. Coffee and energy drinks are hit or miss; sometimes they work really well and other times they just act as anxiety juice lol. I don't often consume either of them, only when I'm really desperate.

I have a red bull every now and then. I only drink tea or coffee if they're iced. Generally caffeine doesn't do anything for me anyway

So I really like all 3.
Energy drink wise, I drink Bangs for the no sugar no carb factor.
I like making coffee at home with limited sugar/substitute sugar. I've recently been making iced coffee (weird for winter, don't ask idk)
And the last couple of weeks I've had nothing but hot Yogi tea because I'm losing my sanity and water is great for my well-being 🤷🏻‍♀️

Coffee. I barely drink tea, and I'm not sure if I ever really drank an energy drink before - besides Gatorade or whatever. I assume you mean like those Monster types of energy drinks. I've tried sips of 'em, but I just use coffee to get my energy.

I almost always drink water but if I need an energy boost like before a presentation or something, I'll have some juice or soda. I never drink coffee, when I've tried it, it made my heart beat really fast. Same with energy drinks like Monster Energy or 5 Hour Energy. My mom's one of those 5-cups-a-day coffee drinkers and growing up it made me scared to drink it lol but I mostly avoided it because of my insomnia. I'll drink tea if water isn't available though.

So I really like all 3.
Energy drink wise, I drink Bangs for the no sugar no carb factor.
I like making coffee at home with limited sugar/substitute sugar. I've recently been making iced coffee (weird for winter, don't ask idk)
And the last couple of weeks I've had nothing but hot Yogi tea because I'm losing my sanity and water is great for my well-being 🤷🏻‍♀️
first of all your aesthetic is rly cute
second of all do you have a favorite flavor of bang? i love the birthday cake one... it tastes like sour bday cake for real lol

I wouldn't say I enjoy energy drinks - I'd prefer not to drink them...but college life. x___x

Coffee makes me more relaxed weirdly enough so I don't feel like it really helps boost mentally when I'm lagging.

Tea I love and drink a lot of.

first of all your aesthetic is rly cute
second of all do you have a favorite flavor of bang? i love the birthday cake one... it tastes like sour bday cake for real lol
Thank you 🤩
Black cherry vanilla is my favorite flavor, and the cotton candy is a close second. The cotton candy one is sweet but not overbearing, honestly A++. Blue Razz and Star Blast are pretty yummy too. I liked their coffee ones, but they are impossible to find in the stores anymore. 😵
I heard through the grapevine they had a root beer flavor and I need to get my hands on it!

For me, regular tea from tea bags never gave me the caffeine kick I want, so I usually resort to coffee or lattes. If I'm feeling extra tired or have a long day then I'll drink a Yerba matte energy drink (from the can)!

Back