• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Favourite Herb & Spice?

Snek

Time To Party 🎉
Bells
Switch
0744-8044-4420
Golden Watering Can
Chinese Dragon Head
Chinese Dragon Body
Chinese Dragon Body
Chinese Dragon Tail
Mermaid Scale Halloweaster Egg
Oarfish Head
Oarfish Body
Oarfish Body
Oarfish Tail
What is your favourite herb or spice?

My favourite spice is cardamum
download (1) (2).jpeg

I add cardamum to many recipes and drinks such as coffee and tea. It has many health benefits, like promoting digestive health, which I sometimes struggle with.

Hmm probably either mint or basil? I also really like oregano and thyme.

Dill, basil, rosemary, cinnamon etc I like a lot of them, my cupboard and garden are full of them.

Thyme & sage smell great and remind me of Thanks giving. Paprika feels like a solid staple spice.

Probably basil or garlic, find they both come in handy and add a nice flavour

I honestly cant name alot of herbs at the top of my head, the only one that comes to mind is Mint, which I really like, and it would be my favorite.

I probably like alot of herbs, I just cant remember them as of now. Only mint comes to mind.

Onion but I'm not sure that it's considered a spice/herb?
If it isn't considered that, then probably cayenne pepper.

Favourite herb: chives and dill
Favourite spice: cinnamon, onion powder, smoked paprika

Does salt count? Salt!!
I also like onion and garlic. Ginger is also neat.

I don’t know if I have favourite herbs? It would depend on what it’s paired with. I like thyme, sage, basil, bay leaves. Garlic is a vegetable, but I’ll still put it on the list lol. Favourite spice is definitely paprika! 💜✨

Favorite herb: Mint and oregano. Do tea herbs count? If so, I like chamomile and lemon grass.

Favorite spice: Cinnamon and chili pepper. To be honest, I don’t know my spices that well.

I absolutely love garlic. I've long said that I would make for a terrible vampire because I love garlic so much. Coincidentally, a few people in a group chat I'm in said the same thing about themselves the other day.

I'm quite fond of the spices that are associated with the pumpkin baked goods I tend to make in the Autumn months: cinnamon, cloves, ginger and nutmeg. These are also applicable to other things like ginger snap cookies. All of those spices are great.

Whatever spices go into Cajun seasoning are fantastic. I love Cajun seasoning a lot.

I also like basil and parsley.

Someday I need to try cilantro to see whether I like it, if I'm indifferent, or if I'm one of those people whose taste buds register it as tasting like soap. I'm quite curious about which it will be.

My favorites are cinnamon, ginger, all types of mint but Peppermint ranks the highest, garlic, onion, and cumin. I use garlic, ginger, and onion quite a bit when I am cooking and sometimes I sprinkle a bit of cinnamon on cappuccino. Mint I don’t really get to use but I enjoy having it in sweets.

Whatever KFC's 11 herbs and spices are!

seriously nothing comes to mind lmao

Cayenne pepper is amaaazing on all meat it seems.. now I’m craving burgers.. loveleh

If it's based on how they taste alone then probably cinnamon, smoked paprika and ginger. It's hard to pick a singular favourite since I like mixing lots of herbs and spices together.

I found a pretty good recipe for a bbq rub that has paprika, ginger, mustard, garlic powder, onion powder, celery salt, a tiny bit of salt, and pepper. And then some brown sugar for some sweetness. This rub pairs really well with any brand of barbecue sauce and I have used it in my air fryer with chicken. The recipe called for smoked paprika but I can’t find any in my area and regular paprika seems to be okay.

Ooh this is a tough one, I have so many that I use for different things. ;v; Most common choices for me are probably cinnamon, dill, garlic powder, or chili powder/cayenne pepper. I use ginger powder for certain dishes sometimes too.

Back