• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

coffee or tea?

probably tea lattes! I drink a lot of matcha lattes, some of my other favorites are chai and earl gray. I just enjoy tea in general over coffee though, my mom made it for us when we were younger and although I like coffee I feel like overall I prefer the flavors available with tea! I’ve gotten my boyfriend into tea too (not sure if he likes it more than coffee now or not though haha)

I love me some tea. Not a big fan of coffee, though my grandpa makes a good cup of coffee with a majority of the cup being sugar.
I like hot tea with sugar and honey. Herbal or green, preferably. I also enjoy a chai latte with almond milk. Matcha is also nice.

I love both! I generally tend to binge Tea more, though, and have Coffee later at night to keep me awake. Seriously one of the first things I do if I'm bored is go and make a hot beverage. :coffee:

I'm a tea person. Personal favourites are earl grey and jasmine.
I will ocassionally drink coffee if I absolutely need to energy.

I love tea! I have forced myself to try and like coffee and didn’t like it, it’s just so bitter. I love my tea with milk and honey, but I could drink it straight if I wanted to.

Coffee. I rarely drink tea unless I'm sick/freezing because it makes me pee a LOT and it makes me slow so yeah I have to avoid it ;x

Honestly... I prefer hot chocolate! 💕

But between coffee and tea I’d pick tea. I like fruit teas (raspberry being my favourite) as well as mint teas.

This should be a poll! I live in the UK so I love tea (English Breakfast, Earl Grey), but I much prefer coffee. More specifically, I like iced lattes 🥰

both

in the summer i lean towards iced coffee, because with the keurig it's easier to make. normally I like to brew my tea leaves though (i have an entire hoard)

I prefer tea over coffee. I am very particular with coffee, I don't drink it so much for the caffeine, I drink it for the fruity coffee taste that come with a well-made espresso (obtainable from good baristas with skills). Before the pandemic, I would frequent coffee shops that made good coffee. I dislike cold coffee or sugary cream-topped coffee like frappucino, it's always the good old espresso that does it for me :unsure:

With tea, I do drink tea from tea bags (mostly from Ahmad Tea, Boh, Twinings & Lipton) but I prefer tea leaves in a pot (especially white tea, my favourite). I like to just brew a pot of tea and seat down to read a book when I am trying to relax my mind :)

Coffee is my brain juice. I love it.
I drink it black mostly if I’m home but I love the dark chocolate ice blend And dark chocolate latte ( with an extra shot of espresso) from Coffee bean and Tea Leaf. Not fond of tea but I do love a good Chai Latte. Coffee Bean has a great one
I also love Vietnamese style iced coffees too

I absolutely love-LOVE the smell of coffee, but for some reason, I just can't drink the stuff. It's just so gosh-darn bitter! Even with all the sweeteners and hodgepodge of creams and flavors, it's just not my cup of tea. Ha. Get it? Because tea rocks. I love the stuff. I pretty much only drink water on any given day, but hand me tea, and ima slurp that stuff up.

Back