• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

what is your (current) passion or hyperfixation?

Kitsuragi

some kind of superstar
Bells
Red Hyacinth
White Hyacinth
Disco Ball Easter Egg
Purple Balloon
Sweet Balloon
Blue Crescent Moon
Pink Crescent Moon
Galaxy Swirl
Orange Crescent Moon
Green Crescent Moon
or your most long-standing one, if you're between "focuses" like i sometimes get. info dump, rant, rave about whatever is CURRENTLY taking up a lot of occupancy in your brain. be it a show, a historical event, a vehicle, etc etc. literally anything and everything.

My current hyperfixation is hockey. Hockey is the first thing I felt like I could truly indulge in and got into without the influence of anyone else. I have a tendency to pick up interests based on other people around me to try and fit in, and that ends up being a waste of time mostly. I've been better at trying things because it's something I am personally interested in rather than wanting to be like everyone else.

well, earthbound/mother... but a hyperfixation i always end up returning to is homestuck and i think it was my longest one by like 6-7 months?

it's a wlw ship. it's always a wlw ship orz. i've written 175k in fic for them, which is more than i've ever written for even my oc ship, and the worst part is that it's a very rare-pair because the show's general audience is more republican leaning. (or at least full of heterosexuals who prefer shipping one of them with a terrible racist dude F.) SO i'm basically just sat here losing it over them largely alone and have been for almost a year 😭

Animal Crossing. One year ago I stopped playing for no reason, just I was bored, and I thought I would never touch it again till the next version. It was a mistake. One week ago, after buying another and similar game, here I am. So I think Animal Crossing, I dream Animal Crossing (and I sleep badly because I have no time to create my new island before Friday at least and I'm so excited, tomorrow last school day) and I get inspiration for Animal Crossing. I breath Animal Crossing. Please save me.

oh my God im so sorry. i support your wlw endeavors so much. my favorite character is pro-shipped into a shop i really dislike and my fav ship with him in it gets art like... 1-2 a month. fanfics less so.

oh my God im so sorry. i support your wlw endeavors so much. my favorite character is pro-shipped into a ship i really dislike and my fav ship with him in it gets art like... 1-2 a month. fanfics less so.
watching the majority of people ship your fave with awful characters is. such a nightmare asdfghjk. (one is what you'd call a pro-ship, the other is just more "she deserves better".) worse still is that a lot of them have been homophobic towards me over it, and it's kind of just like [my longest deep sigh ever] but us rare-pair shippers will persevere 😤

I’ve been into fashion since I was in middle school, but for the past few years my main focus has been fairy kei. I also love decora, sweet lolita, gyaru, generally brightly colored or cute stuff, mori kei, and more! I’ve been making digital outfit collages since middle school. I have ever-growing folders with thousands of clothing pieces, accessories, art, decor, and coord inspiration. Instead of urstyle or a website like that I use keynote, lol. Now that I have photoshop making items transparent has become a lot easier. I want to dump all my images here but I’m worried about usage rights and all that. So I plan to draw myself wearing some of the outfits ^^ i already have one I’ll share here later!
I dream of one day going to Japan, and one of the top things on my list is going to the iconic vintage and upcycled clothing and store Spank! Another one of my favorite fairy kei brands is Nile Perch. My top 3 favorite fairy kei wearers are probably Confettiribbon, Mahoudolly, and Mistydreaming!

I’ve been into fashion since I was in middle school, but for the past few years my main focus has been fairy kei. I also love decora, sweet lolita, gyaru, generally brightly colored or cute stuff, mori kei, and more!
👁️👁️ hello i am an IRL lolita wearer. pls talk to me any time about it.

Okay, specifically the Squid Sisters from Splatoon? Yeah.
Also kinda Neopets too. I've been playing a fan site.
Hmm, guess I should mention there's also a cute little petsite about pixel cats. It's not on my mind right now but it's going to be again once I go back and do my dailies soon.
Also, the first thing I mentioned qualifies as a special interest.

Documentaries, especially medical documentaries. I've been interested in fashion for a while but since I'm not working right now and have extra time I've been super obsessed with it lately. I've also been really interested in male makeup

Well, I'm back at ACNH. I'm ordering stuff for the winery of my inn, while I TT and decorate for my TBT carnival entry. All month long I've been watching ghost hunting series. Also, now that I'm participating in the teal pumpkin project I've been obsessing if the trinkets that I picked out for the kids will appear lame. Just in case, I bought some Pokemon Halloween BOOster packs.

I got back into crochet few weeks ago and i already have way to many projets ideas >>>>

(Thanks that money fort the yarn force me to slow things down and enjoy one project at a time :'D)
I need to get back into crochet. I've been watching videos for crochet doll clothing and it might be my gateway back into it.

I’ve been in quite an interest in My Singing Monsters ever since March 2022, the songs in that game are pure bangers! The most recent island, Ethereal Workshop is soo good sounding despite only having 5 monsters, imagine how the full island would sound like.
I would love to play the game but it’s very pay to win heavy, they use diamonds to speed up breeding process and diamonds are very hard to come by, thankfully you can farm them on Wublin island with Tympas. Maybe one day I’ll get the courage to play it.

Something else I’m in an interest in is Pizza Tower. The game looks very fun, but it’s steam exclusive. I’m hoping the next indie world will showcase it.

Lastly, you already know that I love MK8 Male Villager, perhaps a little TOO much…

My longest (and current) obsession is Ena Shinonome from Project Sekai lol. Idk I've consumed a lot of media the past years but I never really got tired of Ena even after knowing her for almost 2 years. I love seeing her cards and artwork of her and I love her voice. I have an Ena phone charm, an Ena keychain where I place the keys to my apartment, and like 7 Ena stickers at the back of my phone. Idk I love her so much

Look at her!!

1697884605467.png

Last edited:
Back