• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

coffee or tea?

coffee! or more like espresso drinks. I drink a latte almost everyday, and have a mocha or flavored cold brew when I want to treat myself 😊
Tea is more like a leisurely drink for me so I'll have it in the evening sometimes but never as a source of caffeine

I don't mind coffee, but tea is something which I drink daily. I don't know how I'd function if I didn't have it. xD

Where's the poll?
Tea of course.
Post automatically merged:

I really dislike people who say that coffee is their fuel and they can't function without it. Stop being an advertising cliche.

Tea. Not really a wrong way...I enjoy it both iced and hot. With milk and without. I drink Jasmine, Oolong, and Black tea the most. I'm not a fan of sweetened tea so sugar is definitely not something I add.

If I do have coffee, I prefer it iced but I don't generally drink coffee often.

Coffee with honey and hot oatmilk when I can't stand on my feet, tea if I just want a hot beverage (plain tea leaves, not the weird flavoured ones), Genmaicha infused in oatmilk with honey when I'm feeling sick, but all in all I mostly drink water.

I am a huge fan of tea! Some of my favorite teas are hibiscus, oolong, matcha green tea, jasmine tea, earl grey, chrysanthemum, tulsi, omg the list can seriously just go on so I better stop now lol. And don't even get me started on boba milk teas!! Although I love a bunch of flavors, taro milk tea and wintermelon milk teas are my go-to drinks haha.

BoTH

I like my morning iced coffee to wake me up and I also like my afternoon bubble tea to reward myself after a long day

Or when its rainy and cozy I like my lemon ginger tea

I don't drink tea and I've never even had coffee (true story). Just gimme some hot cocoa, ok?

coffee for sure. i used to hate both, but i started drinking coffee when i started college last september and now i love it, but only when it's heavily doctored with tons of creamer (which i'm sure is amazing for my health). i prefer iced but warm is good too.

Back