• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

coffee or tea?

used to drink coffee every morning but like now i honestly can’t stand it , iced is acceptable sometimes. i love tea !! iced or hot, just depends what i’m in the mood for. personals favs r green tea and matcha lol. either of them r great as lattes too

Tea!! I am such a huge tea fan. (Just realized I have it in my icon haha.) I've been drinking a ton of Earl Gray recently. Sweet iced tea is also excellent–and so easy to keep in the fridge.

tea for me, cause it's healthier and has a more subtle flavor!

camomile tea, I love it. You know, it's kinda weird and hard to live with people who are absolute coffee lovers. I mean, my husband doesn't drink tea at all, all he wants is coffee, especially freshly ground coffee beans grinded and made in coffee maker. When his mother visited us, I realized that this passion is probably passed through the genes. She was literally drinking coffee 5 times/day, which seemed terrifying to me. At least, I realized that I have a great idea for the next gift I'd give her. My husband agreed with my idea and we checked Well Fed Food Blog in order to find the best grind and brew coffee makers. Besides, this source is just amazing when you can't make right choice and buy sth suitable. We've purchased DeLonghi ESAM3300 Magnifica. I'm waiting so much for her excitement when we give it to her.

Last edited:
Tea because i hate the taste of coffee. usually I drink green tea or lemon tea, but the other ones are fine.

Both :blush:
I try to stick to herbal tea, but I really like chai tea lattes... they're just a bit too sweet to drink on a daily basis.
I LOVE how coffee smells Cinnabon's Classic Cinnamon Roll is my current favorite but I only drink coffee on the weekends because well... let's just say it's TMI on my bowels :eek:

prefer tea but will occasionally succumb to the coffee side when i need to be awake for something that's too early for my body to handle lol. can't really drink too much coffee since it makes my heart races :/

I'm fond of both. In my limited experience with coffees, they're more immediately satisfying. I drink tea more frequently though, and enjoy exploring the different flavors that are out there. As for the temperature? I've had some iced coffee and will drink it if offered, but to be honest I greatly prefer my coffee to be hot. I feel like there are other drinks I'd prefer way more than iced coffee if I'm going to drink something cold.

Honestly my opinion on this changes all the time, but for now I think hot coffee in the morning, and iced tea (matcha) In the afternoon is always good with me

Back