• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

coffee or tea?

Lightmare

cow enthusiast
Bells
Switch
6353-4736-7797
ooor tea lattes? (chai, london fog, earl grey, you get it)

iced or hot?

i switch between coffee with oat milk and matcha in the mornings. always hot! like, burning hot.

Last edited:
coffee! buuuuut
matcha green tea mixed with warm soymilk is a kind of soothing drink for me, bc it isn’t as acidic as coffee and isn’t too heavy of a “sweet” thing.

Neither to be honest. I don’t like tea and I stopped drinking coffee more than a year ago. I have had a couple cups of coffee since then, actually, but only when I was tired and really needed it for school. Now that I’m finished with school I don’t see myself ever touching coffee again. I prefer water.

Can appreciate coffee flavoured stuff, but I drink all the tea, mostly green/white and no additional flavours. I have quite the collection. When at coffee shops I like to ask for chai latte, because I can’t make that as good at home

Can appreciate coffee flavoured stuff, but I drink all the tea, mostly green/white and no additional flavours. I have quite the collection. When at coffee shops I like to ask for chai latte, because I can’t make that as good at home
chai lattes are my FAVORITE and are my go-to order

tea.
don't get me wrong, i love both, but coffee does not do anything for me (related to mental problems), no matter how good it is. sometimes i just feel like drinking a big ol' cup, but most of the time i tend to drink lots of fruit and herbal tea blends - not a big fan of matcha, it tastes like spinach to me - but tea is very good. </3

i don’t drink either, i’m not a fan of hot beverages. maybe i should try iced tea, my sister is a big fan of all sorts of teas and has tried to make me drink it but so far i haven’t really gotten into it... maybe i should try it some time!

hot sweet strong coffee - not too milky.
orrrr sweet iced coffee - like iced latte but more coffee and less milk
I reaally like sweet drinks and strong coffee

Tea 👀 Iced sweet tea ;w;
I don't drink too much coffee because it makes me feel poorly for some reason, but I like frappacinos ;w; If i ever have coffee, I like it hot with cinnamon in it ^-^

I prefer teas, hot and strong, usually black or oolong.

I do drink coffee occasionally but if I do its not more than 2 cups as I start getting anxious with all that caffeine.

Tea. I love oolong, but also drink herbals, rooibos, honeybush, black and white. I'm not a fan of green tea, as it tastes too vegetal for me. Mostly, I drink it hot, but I do love a nice glass of iced tea in the summer.

The only time I drink coffee is if someone brings me one (customers sometimes drop one off) or sometimes if I go out to dinner, I'll have one after my meal.

Back