• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

°˖✧ ᴛ ᴏ ʀ ᴛ ᴇ ʟ ʟ ɪ ɴ ɪ ✧˖°

Island/Town Name
Tortellini
Hemisphere
South
Native Fruit
Apple
Native Flower
Roses

cucumberzest

Try to accomplish at least one thing a day.
Bells
Switch
7060-7726-2522
Island
Tortellini
Pink Summer Shell
┌─── °˖ ✧ ✧ ˖° ───┐

T O R T E L L I N I
EST: 03.20.20

└─── °˖ ✧ ✧ ˖° ───┘

Welcome to Tortellini...Description in Progress

Insert Picture Here

*.⋆ ✧ ⋆.*.⋆
⋆.*.⋆ ✧ ⋆.*

N O T I C E

After flipping through a good amount of journals on here, I've decided to try my hand at keeping one for myself, as well. I love seeing all the photos people have been taking of the ongoings of their islands, and I'd love to have an actual reason to want to take photos. You know, a little motivation, hopefully. I'm gonna ultimately make this a daily checklist of sorts since I think it'll be nice to have a log of what's be happening. Unfortunately, I have been playing enough to get KK on my island, so I am going to have to guesstimate a few probable dates for the Bulletin Board, but it's no big deal.

Before Tortellini was created, I started another island that I turned away from after a little over a month. I wanted a do over, a clean slate. However, I also wanted to keep my starting date on the 20th of March, which is why my game is currently in the past. I even skipped eggmageddon (there was no way I wanted to go through with THAT scrambled disaster, again. Too much eggcitement for me, ya know), and I'm still a month behind. I've come to the decision that once I reach the IRL date, that I will no longer time travel. Until then, time travel is a probability. As you can see though, with how far back I am, I don't time travel all that often. Therefore, it will probably be a while before I reach the correct date.

*.⋆ ✧ ⋆.*.⋆ ⋆.*.⋆ ✧ ⋆.*

C U R R E N T - M A P

QxLzk3v.jpg

dB3Sjfu.jpg

P R E - T E R R A F O R M E D - M A P

A6rfPvY.jpg

*.⋆ ✧ ⋆.*.⋆ ⋆.*.⋆ ✧ ⋆.*

Last edited:
┌───── °˖ ✧ ✧ ˖° ─────┐

R E P R E S E N T A T I V E
XAN

└───── °˖ ✧ ✧ ˖° ─────┘

Description in Progress

SMu4uD6.jpg

*.⋆ ✧ ⋆.*.⋆ ⋆.*.⋆ ✧ ⋆.*

W A N D - O U T F I T S

KpDri1G.png

*.⋆ ✧ ⋆.*.⋆ ⋆.*.⋆ ✧ ⋆.*

UvGOTRr.png

*.⋆ ✧ ⋆.*.⋆ ⋆.*.⋆ ✧ ⋆.*

Last edited:
┌─── °˖ ✧ ✧ ˖° ───┐

I S L A N D E R S
LIFE ON TORTELLINI

└─── °˖ ✧ ✧ ˖° ───┘

C U R R E N T - I S L A N D E R S

K O D Y
» Description

C A N B E R R A
» Description

D E L I
» Description

O L I V I A
» Description

C O C O
» A sweet and shy sentient gyroid. Rather quiet, she enjoys reading by the river, studying the flora, and taking early morning or late night strolls along the beach. During a clear night sky, she likes to look up and watch the twinkling of the stars. She imagines the vast expansion of space up above, the brilliant, in either beauty and/or concept, objects and bodies that speckle the seemingly endless dark void that surrounds us.

uri5ouS.png

S H E P
» Exuding an aura of laid-back confidence, this pup knows his way around seemingly effortlessly keeping a rhythm going. However, his real passion has to do with theory, both learning and teaching. He understands the maths and whys behind time signatures, the uses of modes, the history of various genres, and notices assorted terms and their uses and why. Leonard Bernstein is a great example of the sort of educator he strives to be.

a5T8VV7.png

R A S H E R
» A gruff looking gent who loves telling bad jokes and playing pranks. His hobby is fiddling with various types of machinery like his car—he's a mechanic in his spare time. Working with his hands gives him time to himself and calms him down. It gives him great pride to successfully accomplish a modification he set out to implement.

WAO5Ad3.png

R E N É E
» Don't mess with her, she'll confidently put you down a few pegs with a smirk on her face all the while. A tough bubblegum chewin gal who loves a good fight against those who she believes deserve a lesson. Can come off as a bit of a hothead who get's riled up too quickly since she can't stand jerks and wants to give them what for. In her down time, she likes to lean back and jam out to some smooth going music—goes great with some fries and a shake.

HyqJ9gl.png

E U G E N E
» With a passion for music, he's an outgoing flatterer who has a way with working a microphone, guitar, and even the saxophone. His day, sometimes burning into night, job consists of going through and investigating various cases from smuggling to murder. In his off time, he practices with his instruments and mixing software, hoping one day to make it big in the music industry like his favourite artist, K.K. Slider.

*.⋆ ✧ ⋆.*.⋆ ⋆.*.⋆ ✧ ⋆.*

P A S T - I S L A N D E R S

B E A R D O 04.28.20

*.⋆ ✧ ⋆.*.⋆ ⋆.*.⋆ ✧ ⋆.*

Last edited:
┌───── °˖ ✧ ✧ ˖° ─────┐

B U L L E T I N - B O A R D
TABLE OF CONTENTS

└───── °˖ ✧ ✧ ˖° ─────┘

03.20.20 [#10]
Kody, Canberra, and Xan arrive to a deserted island with Timmy and Tommy.
The island is named Tortellini and Xan is named Resident Representative.
Blathers is convinced to man a museum on the island.
Blathers receives the 15 specimens required to establish the Museum.
Met Coco and asked her to move to the island.
The Museum is Open
03.??.20
Nook's Cranny is Open
Deli Moves In
Tutu Moves In
Coco Moves In
04.??.20
Remodeled Resident Services is open.
The tent is established.
Beardo Moves In
The Able Sisters is open.
Vic Moves In
Rasher Moves In
The remodeled Nook's Cranny is open for business.
Renee Moves In
Buys Turnips for the first time.
Wishes on a star for the first time.
04.28.20 [#11]
Eugene Moves In
Beardo Moves Out

*.⋆ ✧ ⋆.*.⋆ ⋆.*.⋆ ✧ ⋆.*

Last edited:
┌─── °˖ ✧ ✧ ˖° ───┐

M U S E U M
COLLECTION TILL COMPLETION

└─── °˖ ✧ ✧ ˖° ───┘

C R I T T E R P E D I A

BUGS
Common Butterfly
Yellow Butterfly
Tiger Butterfly
-----
-----
Paper Kite Butterfly
-----
Monarch Butterfly
Emperor Butterfly
Agrias Butterfly
Rajah Brook's Birdwing
-----
Moth
Atlas Moth
Madagascan Sunset Moth
Long Locust
Migratory Locust
Rice Grasshopper
Grasshopper
Cricket
Bell Cricket
Mantis
Orchid Mantis
-----
Wasp
-----
-----
-----
Walker Cicada
-----
-----
Red Dragonfly
Darner Dragonfly
Banded Dragonfly
-----
-----
-----
Pondskater
Diving Beetle
-----
Stinkbug
Man-Faced Stink Bug
Ladybug
Tiger Beetle
-----
Violin Beetle
Citrus Long-Horned Beetle
-----
-----
-----
Earth-Boring Dung Beetle
-----
-----
-----
-----
-----
-----
Rainbow Stag
-----
-----
-----
-----
-----
-----
-----
-----
Walking Leaf
Bagworm
-----
Hermit Crab
Wharf Roach
-----
Mosquito
Flea
Snail
Pill Bug
Centipede
-----
-----
Scorpion

FISH
-----
Pale Chub
Crucian Carp
Dace
Carp
Koi
Goldfish
-----
-----
-----
Crawfish
Soft-Shelled Turtle
Snapping Turtle
-----
-----
Freshwater Goby
-----
Catfish
-----
Bluegill
Yellow Perch
Black Bass
Tilapia
Pike
-----
Sweetfish
Cherry Salmon
-----
Golden Trout
-----
Salmon
King Salmon
Mitten Crab
Guppy
Nibble Fish
Angelfish
Betta
Neon Tetra
Rainbowfish
Piranha
Arowana
Dorado
Gar
Arapaima
-----
Sturgeon
-----
Sea Horse
Clown Fish
Surgeonfish
Butterfly Fish
-----
Zebra Turkeyfish
-----
Puffer Fish
Anchovy
Horse Mackerel
Barred Knifejaw
Sea Bass
Red Snapper
Dab
Olive Flounder
-----
Moray Eel
Ribbon Eel
-----
-----
-----
Mahi-Mahi
Ocean Sunfish
Ray
Saw Shark
-----
-----
Whale Shark
Suckerfish
-----
-----
-----
Coelacanth

*.⋆ ✧ ⋆.*.⋆ ⋆.*.⋆ ✧ ⋆.*

F O S S I L S
STAND-ALONE
Acanthostega
Amber
-----
Anomalocaris
Archaeopteryx
-----
Coprolite
-----
Dunkleosteus
Eusthenopteron
-----
Myllokunmingia
-----
Trilobite

MULTI-PART
-----
Ankylo Torso
-----
Archelon Skull
Archelon Tail
Brachio Skull
Brachio Chest
Brachio Pelvis
Brachio Tail
-----
Deinony Tail
Dimetrodon Skull
Dimetrodon Torso
Diplo Skull
Diplo Neck
Diplo Chest
Diplo Pelvis
Diplo Tail
Diplo Tail Tip
Iguanodon Torso
Iguanodon Tail
-----
-----
-----
-----
Left Megalo Side
-----
Ophthalomo Torso
Pachy Tail
Parasaur Torso
Parasaur Tail
Plesio Skull
Plesio Tail
-----
-----
-----
-----
Quetzal Torso
Left Quetzal Wing
Sabertooth Skull
Sabertooth Tail
Spino Skull
Spino Torso
-----
Stego Torso
Stego Tail
Tricera Skull
Tricera Torso
Tricera Tops Tail
T. Rex Skull
T. Rex Torso

*.⋆ ✧ ⋆.*.⋆ ⋆.*.⋆ ✧ ⋆.*

A R T W O R K

PAINTINGS
-----
-----
-----
-----
-----
-----
-----
-----
-----
-----
-----
-----
-----
-----
-----
-----
Perfect Painting
-----
-----
Scary Painting
-----
-----
-----
-----
-----
-----
-----
-----
-----
-----
-----
-----

SCULPTURES
-----
-----
-----
-----
-----
-----
-----
-----
-----
-----
-----
-----
-----
-----
-----
-----

*.⋆ ✧ ⋆.*.⋆ ⋆.*.⋆ ✧ ⋆.*

M U S I C
Cafe K.K.
K.K. Ballad
K.K. Casbah
K.K. D&B
K.K. Jongara
K.K. March
K.K. Oasis
K.K. Ragtime
K.K. Samba
K.K. Ska
K.K. Tango
K.K. Western
Marine Song 2001
Pondering
Stale Cupcakes
Welcome Horizons

*.⋆ ✧ ⋆.*.⋆ ⋆.*.⋆ ✧ ⋆.*

Last edited:
Memorable Memories

Favourite Photos Here

Honourable Mentions or Past Favourites Under Spoiler

Last edited:
┌─── °˖ ✧ ✧ ˖° ───┐

C R E D I T S
THANK YOU

└─── °˖ ✧ ✧ ˖° ───┘

D E S I G N - I D

Terracotta Borders: MA - 7011 - 8313 - 9106
Botanical Fruit: MA - 5150 - 0242 - 8566

T H R E A D - I N S P I R A T I O N

Alicia from Acorn for showing me how to make images smaller without actually editing the image. Also, her cute sig gave me the idea of how I want to make my own sig, in the future.
Toenuki from Tanukitomo for showing me what I should include on my daily posts.
Ansel from Mistfall for the layout of my daily posts. Also, with how the outfits should be shown off. I'll be redoing mine in the future once I have more to add.

*.⋆ ✧ ⋆.*.⋆ ⋆.*.⋆ ✧ ⋆.*

Last edited:
B R O U G H T - U P - T O - S P E E D
HIGHLIGHTING A FEW BEFORE-THIS-THREAD ACCOMPLISHMENTS

WDLZIoj.jpg

lrRllLq.jpg

LER7nZ3.jpg

6XV9Qgb.jpg

m8OMxbw.jpg

EyBWCkj.jpg

enOaZCw.jpg

Last edited:
Event: Nature Day
Visitor(s): Celeste/Gulliver
Camper: Olivia

» Was pretty distracted with setting up this journal, so I let time get away from me and started quite late. Thankfully, I was able to run into Nook's Cranny and get the PM turnip price (95) for turnip prophet calculations as well as some actual boots from the Able Sisters. I didn't buy anything other than some wrapping paper, which sucks because the shop was closed when I checked my Miles + activities only to see that I needed to plant 5 mums to get 1000 miles for the Nature Day event.
» Bought K.K. Rock
» Gave a present to Coco (cart) and Rasher (tool shelf) and they both gave me bells in return.
» Celeste came to the island and told me about wishing on a star as well as gave me a recipe for the star wand. I ran back to my house and crafted the wand.

KXRmWQU.jpg

M9xsqMb.jpg
M5yMt3f.jpg

» Eugene is moving in while Beardo is moving out.

d6yYKWw.jpg
mQm6r6O.jpg

» Ugh, I keep screenshotting instead of taking a picture.

bxbck5H.jpg
RRVmp1J.jpg

» Used Olivia's amiibo to bring her over to the campsite. Her DIY was the Unglazed Dish Set. She gave me a purple comedian's Outfit as a reward.

VYUAYA5.jpg

MUEfe7C.jpg
bbF8wWf.jpg

» Got Gulliver his communicator parts.

3G2ZMWf.jpg

» Wished on a few shooting stars.

Message in a Bottle from Dotty: Green Grass Skirt (NEW)
Wasps Caught: 3
Tree Items: Metronome/Menu Chalkboard
Fossils Dug: 4
Money Tree: Yes
New Bugs: None
New Fish: None
New Fossils: Megacero Torse

*.⋆ ✧ ⋆.*.⋆ ⋆.*.⋆ ✧ ⋆.*

Last edited:
Visitor(s): Chip

kzYIN0e.jpg

» Not only is it raining in real life, but it's raining in the game, too. Guess it is just a rainy day all around. Hey, I don't have water my flowers today. Not that I have many, but I do think I forgot yesterday since the new purple roses were still in the white roses patch. No matter. I moved them to their area to duplicate.
» Found and returned Eugene's bag.
» Sold fish to Chip. I'm too impatient to wait for him in order to sell my big money fish to him, but I did run around and fish up some to sell. Did his 3 Big-Time fish challenge, also.
» I was quite surprised by Eugene's room. It's...a detective's office or something along those lines? You know, I always thought of him like a Fonzie guy, but maybe he's a Ford Fairlane guy, instead? I mean, there's even a koala in the movie, that's one hell of a coincidence. Hmm, maybe it's a mix of Andrew Dice Clay and Henry Winkler. I wonder if Eugene is Italian-Jewish, too. Hmm...

Zve7AFw.jpg

» Gave Renee a jukebox to add to her 50s diner style room. I was surprized by her room, too. However, I didn't really have an expectation set for what it would look like like I had with Eugene's. Funny how Renee has close to what I thought was Eugene's aesthetic. Still, she does have a dark version of a diner, so she still has that bad girl look I was thinking about. I guess her aesthetic is a form of psychobilly.

O7o76aD.jpg

» The tool shelf I gave Rasher yesterday really does fill out his room well. Just like with the two above, when I first saw his room I was surprised. Still, Rasher being a mechanic of some kind also fits him just as well as him having a past of him being in a family gang. I can totally see him with grease and oil stains on him after tinkering with his car. Sadly, he has no seating in his room, might look out for something that fits someway.

hQhNalf.jpg

» Gave Coco a petal umbrella since it was raining and she didn't have one. She didn't use it right away even though we were standing in the rain, but mabe she will in the future? Then again, she is a gyroid and those do like rain, right? That's what NL has made me believe. Also about Coco, guess I'm being called Lollipop by her now. I just didn't want to say no to her, you know, and I couldn't think of anything else, but jeez, hope that doesn't catch on.

jBaVwJ7.jpg

0VN2bsk.jpg
TYY5hif.jpg

» Used Olivia's amiibo to bring her over to the campsite. Her DIY was a Pond Stone. She gave me an orange Jockey Uniform as a reward.
» Broke down and actually bought the Visual-Pink Wig. I didn't want it originally because it looks like two layers of hair, or like two wigs on top of one another. Yet, I'm starting to get used to it as I wear it. I'll keep it, for now.
» Sable talked about how she misses Label, but at the same time is proud that she's moved forward to become a "big-time fashion designer".
» I've decided to sell my turnips for 168 each. Turnip prophet predicts that there's a low change for increase with a high percent of decrease. It's a small profit, but not much. Maybe it'll be better next time. Still, with that money, I paid for the bridge connecting the main land with the museum.
» Paid my 348,000 loan.

Message in a Bottle from Ike: Gong (DUPE)
Wasps Caught: 5
Tree Items: Diner Mini Table, Elephant Slide
Money Tree: No
Balloons Popped: 2
New Fossils: Ptera Body

*.⋆ ✧ ⋆.*.⋆ ⋆.*.⋆ ✧ ⋆.*

Last edited:
Visitor(s): Kicks/Wisp

vIvjwVR.jpg

» I got a letter from Coco thanking me for giving her a gift yesterday (it was some yellow roses) and she gave me a rock guitar! I am so happy, she knows me so well.
(๑॔˃̶◡ ˂̶๑॓)◞♡

7T9SalS.jpg

» Vic thought it was cool that I expanded my house, or rather he accused me of trying to get "the biggest home on the island," and decided to give me a gift. It is a Tankless Toilet. Thanks, man. You've cracked the code, that's all I ever wanted.
» Walked into Rasher making some armour shoes, got the DIY.
» Sable talked about how she and her sisters, Mabel and Label, ran a shop before this left by their parents. She says that when Label left with her friends to become a designer, Mabel and her wanted a fresh start, as well. The thought opening a shop in the island was the best decision. Sure, they miss their old store, but it's not like its gone, they can go visit any time.
» Dammit. Something must have happen...well, I know what happened: my switch died while the game was running erasing some of the progress I made yesterday. Namely, it erased when I paid for my bridge. Tsk. I should've known something was up when I had enough on me to pay for my house. All well. No big deal.
» Coco gave me a black beret she won from a magazine.
» Gave Renee a candy machine and gave me a tricycle in return.
» Kody gave me a lantern.
» Renee gave me an Ancient Sashed Robe.
» Coco tried to sell me her Simple Visiting Kimono for full price. Yeah, no thanks.
» Unlocked exterior customization.
» Invited Olivia to my camp one more time. This time she asked me to make her an Aroma pot. I made it, she gave me an Athletic Jacket, and I convinced her to move in.

meU16ED.jpg

» Ran into Wisp. Ran around and gathers his spirit pieces and received a green Shaded Floor Lamp as a reward. Also, while running around, Kody gave me the Shocked reaction.

orW4E37.jpg
kD4CYKU.jpg

» "I sure have fished up a lot of trash," she says while thinking of a few DIYs to visually express the impact haphazardly discarded trash has on the environment. DIYs Learnt: Trash Bags, Garbage-Heap Wall, Garbage-Heap Flooring
» Guess being unoffically May 1st is good enough for the bugs because the May bugs are out and ready to be caught. So much so that I landed on a Damselfly Island.

CFWOtDr.jpg

» I also landed on a Tarantula Island! How lucky! Hell yeah, using those pro gamer strats with all those holes to trap the little buggers and hinder them from stabbing me. Decided to try and actually save these guys for Flick. I guess if I'm saving for flick, I should save for chip, too. Also should start collecting the figures, ya know.

cNrkhbB.jpg
TmmwIcf.jpg

Message in a Bottle from Drake: Large Cardboard Boxes (NEW)
Message in a Bottle from Gonzo: Iron Armour (NEW)
Message in a Bottle from Curlos: Ironwood Cart (NEW)
Wasps Caught: 6
Tree Items: Revolving Spice Rack, Pot Rack, Outdoor Bench, Cute DIY Table, Formal Paper, Mic Stand
Fossils Dug: 5
Money Rock: Yes
Balloons Popped: 1

New Bugs: Spider, Damselfly, Tarantula, Mole Cricket
New Fish: Blowfish, Football Fish, Bitterling
New Fossils: T. Rex Tail, Mammoth Skull

*.⋆ ✧ ⋆.*.⋆ ⋆.*.⋆ ✧ ⋆.*

Last edited:
Event: May Day, Nature Day
Visitor(s): Leif
Camper: Shep

03y7G49.jpg

» Olivia has moved in.

gxpqYFb.jpg

» Today Sable talked about the photos of her family that are hung on the wall behind her workstation. Their parents died while Mabel and Label were still children and Sabel had to raise them both on her own.
» Gave Renee a Diner Mini Table. She gave me an Earbuds Combo.
» Gave Rasher an Upright Locker. He gave me a Relay Tank.
» Gave Eugene a Silver Mic.
» Gave Coco a Checkered Jumper Dress.
» Bought K.K. Folk
» Invited Shep over. He asked for a Decoy Duck and gave me a Letter Jacket, in return. Goodess, just met the pooch and he's managed to get my style down. Also! These ducks! Love them. I've made them all. Look at them. Look at my babies!

mjvbbkx.jpg

vHLcGik.jpg
Ce5PQbO.jpg

JRPlQ0u.jpg

» Rasher gave me a Table Setting.
» Went on a treasure hunt with Kody. It was some Bunny Ears.
» Paid off the Brick Bridge.
» Did the May Day event. It was a cute little maze. Nothing difficult, just a nice little run around that I enjoyed. Kinda of relaxing to go through. Met Rover and got his briefcase. Love all the stickers covering it from his travels. I also picked up 9 bell vouchers.

QEhgxcv.jpg
ZkuaF6r.jpg

nBsJ81G.jpg

Message in a Bottle from Tex: Ironwood Cart (DUPE)
Tree Items: Lab-Experiments Set, Shower Set
Balloons Popped: 4 (Mushroom Wand)

New Fossils: None

*.⋆ ✧ ⋆.*.⋆ ⋆.*.⋆ ✧ ⋆.*

Last edited:
SATURDAY, 05.02.20
Visitor(s): KK

Ffwes7g.jpg

» Gave Eugene an Acoustic Guitar and he gave me a Bathrobe. Uh...thanks?
» Gave Coco and Aroma Pot.
» Gave Renee a Diner Chair and she gave ma a Tweed Vest.
» Gave that Tweed Vest to Rasher. It looks alright on him. I have a style in mind for him and while the vest is...close, it is not there, yet.
» Listened to K.K. perform K.K. Blues.
» Shep asked for an Acoustic Guitar. He gave me a Garbage Bin. Great. Just where I belong.
» Went island hopping. Landed on a non-native fruit island. Oranges! Nice. Seems I'm still having troubles taking a photo instead of screenshotting...tsk.

Lmfu3YH.jpg
QcbTjSH.jpg

» Eugene gave me some Workout Pants. This boy's just awake in the middle of the night giving away pants.

Message in a Bottle from Poncho: Pear Rug (NEW)
Message in a Bottle from Dizzy: Zen-Style Stone (NEW)
Message in a Bottle from Paula: Apple Wall (NEW)
Message in a Bottle from Benedict: Water Pump (DUPE)
Wasps Caught: 8
Tree Items: Unfinished Puzzle, Pendulum Clock, Anthurium Plant, Wall-Mounted Tool Board, Hammock, Tape Deck
Fossils Dug: 6
Balloons Popped: 0

New Fish: Barreleye
New Fossils: Pachy Skull

*.⋆ ✧ ⋆.*.⋆ ⋆.*.⋆ ✧ ⋆.*

SUNDAY, 05.03.20
Visitor(s): Leif

» Turnips are 104 each. Bought 2000 for 208000.

FTEUWGs.jpg

» Music Stand DIY from Deli.
» Gave Eugene a Film Projector.
» Gave Coco a Cute Music Player.
» Coco said some red Pleather Pants would look great with my Letter Jacket. Eh...not bad.
» Decided to redo everyone's fencing, replacing them with Hedges. Okay, so, there are 11 plots that require 25 Hedges. 11 times 25 is 275. Each craft of the DIY create 10 Hedges. Round 275 to 280. Alright, one craft needs 10 weeds, 5 tree branches, and 2 stones. Since it is 10 per 1, divide 280 by 10 for 28. 28 times 10, 5, and 2 for 280 weeds, 140 tree branches, 56 stones.

Qcwt4vg.jpg

YIUDI9j.jpg
JlZSzbH.jpg

» Also decided to buy Nintendo's online subscription so I can get designs. I got some terracotta borders for my paths. Took the time to outline all my paths.

sySshPb.jpg

» Eugene gave me the Dozing Reaction.

f02CUai.jpg

» Shep's DIY was a Wooden Double Bed. He gave me a Monocle. Fancy.
» Gave Renee a yellow Candy Machine.
» Kody Gave me a Sleeping Bag.
» Tutu is moving out.

vqh3Psx.jpg

» Did a treasure Hunt with Eugene. Almost didn't find it! It was a Snow Globe. Cute.
» Renee gave me an Eye Mask.
» Eugene gave me a Sailor's Hat.
» Kody gave Deli a present that I delivered. I got a Soft-Serve Hat.
» Eugene gave me a Microwave.
» Took the night to create an orchard for my oranges, pears, and future non-native fruit. I forgot to take a screenshot for the night, but it's fine I'll take some tomorrow when I get the labels for my signs.

bfpNSzX.jpg

Message in a Bottle from Louie: Iron Frame (NEW)
Wasps Caught: 05
Tree Items: Film Projector, Loom
Money Rock: Maybe
Balloons Popped: 25 (Diner Sofa, Mush Lamp, Candy Machine, Upright Vacuum x2, Leopard Miniskirt, Mic Stand, Forest Flooring, Humidifier, Forest Wall)

New Fossils: Ammonite

*.⋆ ✧ ⋆.*.⋆ ⋆.*.⋆ ✧ ⋆.*

Last edited:
MONDAY, 05.04.20
Visitor(s): Label
Camper: Gloria

sxtk2LT.jpg

» Olivia gave me ome purple Cyber Shade via mail for sending her a letter yesterday.
» Label came into town looking for a comfy style. She gave me a grey Parka. Didn't use it in my outfit since I have no simple nice pants to go with it. Sure, I have some jeans, but they're such an intense blue that I have a difficult time getting them to look nice with other things. But, whatever, I found a nice outfit that she liked that consisted of a long t-shirt used as a dress, some sandals, and a simple cap. She gave me a sweet looking Labelle Cap. It looks good. I like it.
» Gave Rasher a Flashy Jacket and, OMG, guys, he look SO GOOD! Like, seriously. My heart! <3 I love him. Just look at this snazzy gent. Ah! I'm so happy. I really got to get on ta drawing him.

cjcKGN4.jpg

» Deli gave me a Thief's Costume. Hmm...what'cha, or rather, the bugs trying to say? Speaking about the bugs in the walls, what the heck is with them? Her talking with them scares me.
» A Floating-Biotope Planter was left in the lost-n-found box.
» Gave Eugene a Detective's Coat. Eh...it's fine. Not great. He needs something more...flashy? Not as formal as Rasher, but something semi-formal with a bit of punk flare with maybe an 80s aesthetic to mix with his 50s.
» Here's my orchard! I'm not including apples because that is my native fruit and they are found around the island. These though, these are the special fruit. Can you see that I put them in gradient order—red, coral, orange, green? Thought it'd look the best that way. Need cherries and peaches, though.

RRaeHlm.jpg

» Here's the campsite. Forgot to take a picture of it yesterday, which is when it was put together. You like it? I think the cute ducks really add something to it. QUACK! Don't mind the flowers. I don't know what to put there. Probably will actually go with flowers, but maybe will do alternating yellow and purple roses. Or...maybe even blue if I ever get them.

sdB1qyF.jpg

» Renee gave me a Nurse's jacket.

Message in a Bottle from Zucker: Windflower Fan
Tree Items: Anatomical Model, Formal Paper
Balloons Popped: 2 (Mush Parasol, Mush Log)

New Fossils: None

*.⋆ ✧ ⋆.*.⋆ ⋆.*.⋆ ✧ ⋆.*

05.05.20 - 05.27.20
SLOWLY MOVING FORWARD INTO REAL TIME

IExFtQb.jpg

UtrTq1R.jpg

JOVTYcV.jpg

FiVlSNN.jpg

1TfMczE.jpg

» My finished orchard and rock section.

Uk9sa21.jpg

TzzuIuW.jpg

» Shep has moved in.

5Kn4wNI.jpg
jY15Voh.jpg

»

RCTAUDv.jpg

JbnwB15.jpg
A9VrzQW.jpg

» Done the stamp rally a few times, actually. Here are the first three completed stamp maps.

oSNirBF.jpg
TyuDzH8.jpg
ZKifI8V.jpg

» Here are a few replies to the letters I got from my island cutiepies.

wh8f9Eu.jpg
xLSZEiA.jpg

HlfJUSf.jpg
KGAzUai.jpg

n1EMgSo.jpg
5B4CQwj.jpg

» First snow flurries!

VooKZ1p.jpg

Items from Coco: Bunny Ears, Giant Ribbon, Ski Mask, Essay Set, Mixer
Items from Eugene: Gold Armour DIY, Coffee Grinder, Cycling Shirt, Jumper Work Suit, V-Neck Sweater, Dotted Raincoat, Knife Block
Items from Rasher: Bamboo Hat DIY, Autograph Cards, Old-School Jacket, Suit with Stand-Up Collar
Items from Renee: Prim Outfit, Throwback Wall Clock, Apple Wall DIY, Biker Jacket, Wooden-Block Bench DIY
Items from Olivia: Fuzzy Vest, Sweetheart Tank and Shirt, Raincoat, Helmet with Goggles, Flashy Cardigan, Checkered Jumper Dress
Items from Vic: Modeling Clay DIY
Items from Shep: Sweater on Shirt, Eye Mask, Monstera, Dotted Raincoat
Items from Canberra: Sleeping Bag, Lantern
Items from Kody: Cycling Shirt

Message in a Bottle from Static: Bonfire (OLD)
Message in a Bottle from Moe: Golden Arowana Model (NEW)
Message in a Bottle from Bob: Shell Fountain (NEW)
Message in a Bottle from Felicity: Wooden-Block Stool (NEW)
Message in a Bottle from Mathilda: Lucky Gold Cat (NEW)
Message in a Bottle from Tucker: Garden Rock (NEW)
Message in a Bottle from Aurora: Bamboo Bench (NEW)
Message in a Bottle from Frobert: Pear Hat (NEW)
Message in a Bottle from Daisy: Wooden Toolbox (NEW)
Message in a Bottle from Sprinkle: Cherry Speakers (NEW)
Message in a Bottle from Yuka: Wooden End Table (OLD)
Message in a Bottle from Truffles: Lily Crown (NEW)
Message in a Bottle from Opal: Bamboo Candleholder (NEW)
Message in a Bottle from Admiral: Bamboo Flooring (NEW)
Message in a Bottle from Ursala: Brown Herringbone Wall (NEW)
Message in a Bottle from Bam: Honeycomb Flooring (NEW)
Message in a Bottle from Julian: Basement Flooring (NEW)
Message in a Bottle from Erik: Matryoshka (NEW)
Message in a Bottle from Stinky: Barbell (NEW)
Message in a Bottle from Paolo: Golden Dung Beetle (NEW)
Message in a Bottle from Cesar: Tea Table (NEW)
Message in a Bottle from Wendy: Cabin Wall (OLD)
Message in a Bottle from Buzz: Clothesline (OLD)
Message in a Bottle from O'Hare: Stone Wall (NEW)
Message in a Bottle from Phoebe: Shell Stool (NEW)
Message in a Bottle from Tom: Raccoon Figurine (NEW)
Message in a Bottle from Nibbles: Stacked Magazines (NEW)
Message in a Bottle from Joey: Cardboard Bed (NEW)
Message in a Bottle from Broccolo: Log Wall-Mounted Clock (NEW)
Message in a Bottle from Papi: Orange Wall-Mounted Clock (NEW)
Message in a Bottle from Avery: Ironwood Table (NEW)

Tree Items: Rattan Towel Basket, Document Stack, Hose Reel, Diner Counter Table, Digital Scale, Judge's Bell, Water Cooler, Mama Panda, Double Sofa, Mug, Box Sofa, Grasshopper-Head Model, Modern Office Chair, Papa Panda, Revolving Spice Rack, Alto Saxophone
Balloons Items: Skull Doorplate, Career SkirtItems, Squat Toilet, Mush Umbrella DIY, Rattan Armchair, Pedal Board, Suit with Stand-Up Collar, Globe, Argyle Crew Socks, Cute Bed, Tree's Bounty Little Tree, Coffee Cup, Knife Block, Mantis-Head Model, Hammock, Champion's Pennant, Podium, Sturdy Sewing Box, Board Game, Clothesline Pole, Pinball Machine, Mush Low Stool DIY, Bunny Nose, Academy Uniform, Baby Panda, Mush Wall DIY
Camper Items: Sprite Costume, Fishing Vest, Judge's Bell, Printed Layered Shirt, Rimmed Glasses, Mariachi Clothing, Golden Candlestick DIY, Birdbath DIY, Stylish Jumpsuit, Palm-Tree Lamp DIY, Kung-Fu Tee

New Fossils: Juramaia, Dinosaur Track, Stego Skull, Deinony Torso, Australopith, Mammoth Torso, Ankylo Tail, Left Ptera Wing, Right Ptera Wing, Sharktooth Pattern, Right Megalo Side, Parasaur Skull, Ankylo Skull

*.⋆ ✧ ⋆.*.⋆ ⋆.*.⋆ ✧ ⋆.*

Last edited:
THURSDAY, 05.28.20

┌───────── °˖ ✧ ✧ ˖° ─────────┐

°˖✧ 𝓗𝓪𝓹𝓹𝔂 𝓑𝓲𝓻𝓽𝓱𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓡𝓮𝓷𝓮𝓮 ✧˖°

└───────── °˖ ✧ ✧ ˖° ─────────┘

S7Z7IKP.jpg

s3sqzlq.jpg

» Paid off my loan. Getting the top floor next.

2yIFn7o.jpg

OSR9Q2a.jpg

*.⋆ ✧ ⋆.*.⋆ ⋆.*.⋆ ✧ ⋆.*

Last edited:
05.28 - 29.20

» Played with terraforming. My favourite thing is the waterfall next the the campsite. The museum area looks bland right now, but I'm gonna spruce it up once I get art and items for the outside.

FSUaE4C.jpg

NFN7u3C.jpg
UOrv5ow.jpg

VJUgxpH.jpg
sm28MiD.jpg

NAkNMT0.jpg
KLih1c9.jpg

KWxO65e.jpg
7XafwUB.jpg

» Oh, Renee, I'm sorry for filling up the island with such jerks! Someone's always mean to someone. Renee was mean to Rasher the other day.

WU67vpp.jpg

» Jeez! I'm so sorry Robin! I kinda forgot you were even here. My bad. I see why I have so many jerks on the island, I'm also a jerk.

ROP0O4b.jpg

» Two more things I know about Coco: she doesn't like Thursdays because it reminds her of her mother insisting that she clean the place and that she likes to write things down on paper instead of using electronics.

N4NY6XS.jpg
4QE6yU7.jpg

*.⋆ ✧ ⋆.*.⋆ ⋆.*.⋆ ✧ ⋆.*

Back