• LIVE A gaming event as part of The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 is currently being livestreamed on TBT's Twitch channel here -- spectators who chat on Discord can earn points too!
  • TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Shop Celedon Market: Specialty Store

Vullifer

Bells
Arcade Tokens
Feedback
0% (0) +
Hello everyone, my name is Mayor Vullifer of Celedon and I operate Celedon Market Store where I host special events with a small entry fee. We at Celedon Market will host events at least 2 times a month. Listed below are the Markets special events and their entry fee with a quick description. New events will be added as needed.
  • Fruit Picking Day - a day where all my fruit is avalible to pick up for a small entry fee of 400, an extra 200 if any Perfect fruit trees die.
  • Flower Power Day - a day dedicated to picking a certian flower type and ranges from 500 to 1200 bells as an entry fee. limit of 7 flowers per person and 1 person at a time.
  • Flash sale - when I sell specific items rare or full sets, no entry fee required.
  • Event Item flash sale - Items that are specific to holiday events, 100 bell entry fee required
  • Mystery Box - Items are wrapped up in gift wrap and are unknown items, items will be listed in the post. 200 bell entry fee required
  • Beach Comb - Shovel required, items and bells will be buried on the south beach. 600 bell fee required

- - - Post Merge - - -

Celedon Markets next event will be Fruit Picking Day being hosted on Monday 13th.

Back