• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Selling Turnips (359) / Catalog Party / Shooting Stars / Rainbow Feathers / and free DIY + one gift

Dodo Code

• You have not been granted access to the code
  • 0 allowed with 0 waiting
Status
Not open for further replies.
Accepting
  1. Bells

Swenyo

Bells
Feedback
0% (0) +
Hello everyone, lots of stuff happening on my island today! I am on February 13th, 2024; in case you want to time travel to buy turnips and sell them on my island. Not sure if that's how that works.

Please message me with any questions and/or for the Dodo Code.

Entry fee: You tell me.

Turnips selling for: 359

Shooting stars:
While standing (not sitting) anywhere, lower your camera down all the way and push "A" to wish upon a shooting star. The next day, your island will have star fragments on your shores for as many times as you wished upon a star; up to 20. Takes about 5ish minutes to get all 20. Keep count, cause the stars will keep showing up.

Rainbow Feathers: Festivale is a special event happening February 12th. You can obtain Festivale items by collecting their corresponding colors and giving them to the dancing peacock on this day. Rainbow feathers will allow you to customize the color of Festivale items. NOTE: One Festivale item a day will be available in your Nooks Cranny leading up to Festivale.
  • 8 Rainbow Feathers for 25,000 bells. While supplies last!

Free DIY + One Gift: In the catalog portion of my island, you will see a collection of black presents -- take one! There are also DIY recipes that you can learn / take; as many as you like!

Flowers: I have many fun colored flowers leading towards Nooks Cranny. Feel free to PICK flowers to plant them on your island. DO NOT SHOVEL the plant. This way, I can just wait for them to bloom again. While supplies last!

Catalog Items:

• Cello set (Natural, White, Black)
  • Street Organ (Natural, Blue, Yellow, Dark)
  • Arcade Game (Combat, Fighting, Mahjong)
  • Hi-fi Stereo (Brown)
  • Pinball Machine (White, Red, Blue, Black, Brown)
  • Diner Neon Sign (Red, Orange, Green, Purple, Blue)
  • Soft-serve Lamp (Vanilla, Purple, Mango, Sky, Green, Chocolate Swirl, Strawberry Swirl, Rainbow)
  • Tennis Table (green)
  • Foosball Table (Brown, Dark Brown, Blue)
  • Upright Piano (Black, White, Walnut, Maple)
  • Antique Set (Black, Natural, Brown -- Bed, Bureau, Chair, Clock, Console Table, Mini Table, Phone, Table, Vanity, Wardrobe)
  • Den Desk (Dark Wood, Natural, White)
  • Retro Stereo (Black, Brown)
  • Box Sofa (Turquoise, Pink, Orange, Navy Blue, Yellow, Magenta, White, Black)
  • Box Corner Sofa (same as above)
  • Fireplace (Red, Dark Brown, Beige, White)
  • Popcorn Machine (Red, Green, Pink, Blue, Black)
  • Billiard Table (Green, Red, Blue)
  • Cypress Bathtub (Light, Natural, Dark)
  • Magnetic Knife Rack (Stainless, Wooden, Pop)
  • System Kitchen (White, Red, Blue, Yellow, Black, Dark, Natural, Whitewood)
  • Double-door Refrigerator (Silver, White, Black, Red)
  • Kitchen Island (White, Blue, Red, Light, Dark, Black, Silver)
  • Freezer (White, Black, Beige, Silver)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back