Carnival Dust Gathering Discussion

Hoping there is a little dust for me here 🤞✨💜✨

Ahh I only just got to 100, wanted to try getting 200 before my ticket expires but idk if I'll manage 😅

Im a later comer and i neeeed sooo much duuust 🤡 lets the dust high games begin…. Lets see lots of post count towards gathering dust ah 🤔?
So 💡, what you having for breakfast tomorrow, any spooky themed ones ?

thanks to @Coach i am nearly at 200 halloween dustie duuuuuuuust, super thank full ✨
Post automatically merged:

Let's get the 200th dust 🧹
Just wanted to say that your signature is ADORABLE 🤩,normally i am on the phone and i cant see them but i jsut log in on my laptop and i al dying of cuteness !

If anyone wants my dust let me know! I can donate to you what I have.

ooh, it completely slipped my mind that we’d be able to send dust to each other!

i don’t have much dust atm, but i’m happy to send the little amount that i have to anyone who still needs to reach 200! ✨

Hi folks! Since you're talking about giving each other carnival dust so other users can hit the 200 donated dust mark, I just want to remind you what @Justin said about that in the Star Fragment Salvation thread:
While it may be technically possible, it's really a loophole in my opinion and not within the spirit of the event. We may end up tracking participation a different way if we feel it is a problem, so I would suggest not counting on that method.
There's still lots of time left for anybody who hasn't started to reach the 200 donated dust mark on their own! Don't worry about how high that number seems, just be active and you'll hit it in no time! 💪 ✨

We have a little time left. Any chance of a bonus something? Honestly love this event 🤞💜

Dow e need to donate all 200 dust pixie today or can it be another day ?

Dow e need to donate all 200 dust pixie today or can it be another day ?
Anytime before the end of the Haunted Carnival! But you do need to hold a Magic Tent Pass to donate.

So close to reaching 200, I need about 30 more
ISC_AAAAAA_3_copy.PNG

Back