• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Carnival Dust Gathering Discussion

Dusting a little bit in here to so i can collect my 200 dusty pixies 🧚‍♀️ *dust dust*

Ok, dust donations aren’t allowed? Soooooo if any staff are watching. Can we have a reason to keep going if we can’t help people? I love this event, the community spirit and the messages. Sad It has just ended but the frag is amazing 🥰

I'm around 75% of the way there, rly need to commit for these next few days so I can claim all the rewards that are available.

i'm super close but for some reason i'm not getting dust for viewing profiles/threads, so i guess i'll have to comment in a few places asdfghjk.

Just hanging out making sure I get to 200. I have no way to check my donation history so we're just going to dust for a couple days and hope for the best!

I'm finally at the halfway point to the 200 dust goal! With just 2 more days until the festivities end, I have no idea if I can participate enough to get the rest! It's definitely gonna be a challenge & require more effort & time. Wish me luck everybody! 😌

I'm finally at the halfway point to the 200 dust goal! With just 2 more days until the festivities end, I have no idea if I can participate enough to get the rest! It's definitely gonna be a challenge & require more effort & time. Wish me luck everybody! 😌
It’s possible! Depending on how much time you have of course! Happy to be your cheerleader:)

I have no tickets left and my current pass expires tomorrow at 6 AM. I feel like I’m going to miss out on the prizes for the Magic Tent….

Man, I still may be in cool down for posting... what a bummer! 😑

Me again... just a lil over 10 more dust to go!!! I'm getting very anxious... & these cool downs are killing me! 😑

Back