• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Camp Bell Tree 2021 Has Ended!

I've just seen that I have 160 points which are apparently for the Bell Tree World Championship (which I wasn't a part of) - anyone know how they got there? I don't remember seeing them until this event ended.

I've just seen that I have 160 points which are apparently for the Bell Tree World Championship (which I wasn't a part of) - anyone know how they got there? I don't remember seeing them until this event ended.
They're actually a part of Camp Bell Tree as well! You earned them and the tokens by participating in all the events!

They were definitely there. I also have 160 points and they were for this event.

Just saw this post from the Poliwags flag thread where Thunder disparages both Crystals and Melons 😤
48A81EFD-6729-4AA9-AEA0-B23E277E24F9.jpeg

I realized I hadn't posted here yet hehe but this event was really fun, definitely at par with TBT fairs! The collectibles were absolutely gorgeous and the events kept me busy in ACNH once again. I got to meet and talk to a lot of people in the Buzzy Bees, you guys were amazing! So much talent in one cabin. I'm so proud of everyone 🥺 (the MVPs for me are all the people who helped solve the birdwatching clues, you guys rock! my braincells went brrrrr.) I'm gonna miss you Buzzy Bees, these three weeks were really fun! We may not have the most points, but I strongly believe we are the fuzziest and warmest cabin. c:

I'm also very humbled to have won a rainbow jelly, thank you guys! 🥺 ❤ Congratulations to the other winners as well, and congratulations to everyone of course for finishing the events! I'm sure each event was no small task, so it's definitely something to be proud of. 💪

Lastly, thank you staff for shouldering this event!! I hope you guys get tons of sleep soon because you deserve it. ❤

skar of the fuzzy buzzy bees, signing out. 🐝💛

Back