• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Camp Bell Tree 2021 Has Ended!

Jeremy

Staff
Administrator
Site Owner
Bells
Island
Númenor
Golden Watering Can
Red Pansy
White Pansy
White Pansy
Red Hyacinth
Yellow Hyacinth
White Hyacinth
White Rose
Purple Violet
White Lily
CampBellTreeClosing1000.png

With Camp Bell Tree coming to an end, the campers gathered together in front of Kapp'n and his boat as he prepared to set sail for home. Blathers excitedly flipped through hundreds of pages of new research gathered from the woodlands, mountains, and ocean. Each of the five cabins' contributions were now bundled together, reminding everyone about the amazing time the last few weeks had been. However, there was still one thing left to be done before heading home! Tom Nook, patiently waiting with Timmy and Tommy at his side, looked into the ocean horizon as the sky turned dark. The camp counselors promised that they could find the remaining statue piece in the ocean, but still had not returned!

Suddenly, the campers noticed sixteen distant figures bobbing in the water. As the figures approached the shore, someone from The Melon Ballers cabin shouted, "I see dizzy bone, Laudine, and Pyoopi!" A Crystal Ballers cabin member then exclaimed, "I recognize Mick and pandapples!" "And Mairmalade and Mistreil, " said the Evergreen cabin in unison. "There's Kaiaa and LaBelleFleur" buzzed the Buzzy Bees cabin. Someone from The Poliwags Cabin then shouted very loudly, "I see Justin, NefariousKing, and Thunder!" Finally, others from the group exclaimed, "and there's Jeremy, Oblivia, Chris, and Murray." Although, Murray was coughing up water from the long ocean journey. Behind the sixteen counselors were sixteen ropes pulling the final statue piece! It emerged from the water as they dragged it ashore.

Oarfish6.png

The camp counselors found an oarfish head piece! Finally the statue is complete!

statue11.png

Uh oh! As soon as the final piece was put in place, something felt very wrong! The campers started to hear a deep rumble coming from the ground and everyone was instantly nervous.

"T' the ship!!!!!" shouted Kapp'n. The campers started to panic, yet piled into the boat in a very orderly and efficient manner. As soon as the last camper reached the boat, a giant wave crashed into the shore and a strong gust took the boat towards the opposite direction, out to sea. The tides rose quickly and engulfed the shore, annihilating the cabin used by The Poliwags. Giant boulders tumbled down the sides of the mountains, crushing the Crystal Ballers cabin and the campgrounds around it. Suddenly, a giant bear beast creature crashed out of the woodlands, smashing everything in its path, including the cabins of Evergreen and Buzzy Bees. Fires spread from the statue and engulfed the campgrounds, causing the Melon Ballers' cabin to very quickly burn to the ground. The smell of cooked melons filled the air. Then, as soon as the fires started, they were immediately put out by the mighty flapping wings of a giant bird of prey as it tore through what was left of the campgrounds. Everything was already in ruins when a giant and very angry oarfish suddenly sprung from the ocean, creating huge waves that flooded the destroyed buildings. Camp Bell Tree and its five cabins were no more.

The campers stared at the remains of Camp Bell Tree in shock. But it was a bittersweet moment. While camp may be gone, the campers still had their creations from three weeks of hard work, the treasure they won, and most importantly, the memories they made together. The Melon Ballers, Crystal Ballers, Evergreen, Buzzy Bees, and Poliwags cabins live on! They escaped the waves and sailed home together.

Our Winning Cabin!

Congratulations to The Poliwags cabin for winning the most points at Camp Bell Tree 2021! You earned 9467 points in total. Each member who earned at least 50 points for your cabin will be rewarded with the beautiful Ocean Pearl.

In second place, with 9118 points, is the majestic Crystal Ballers cabin!

Representing their cabin number in third place with 8396 points, is the mighty Evergreen cabin!

Smashing into fourth place with an honorable 8184 points is The Melon Ballers cabin!

Buzzing in fifth place, with a respectable 7354 points, is the cheerful Buzzy Bees cabin!

No matter where your cabin placed, you all did an amazing job!

Camp Bell Tree 2021 Official Gallery

Since each cabin visited a different location each week, you may have missed many amazing and creative entries that were submitted by other cabin members. The Ocean, Woodlands, and Mountain boards are now open for public viewing! You can also view all of the entries in our official Camp Bell Tree 2021 Gallery, created by Mistreil!

As you can imagine, with so many entries, Blathers is very pleased with all of your contributions to his research. Camp Bell Tree 2021 was a resounding success!

Cabin Favorite Winners!

Finally, let's see who won the top three cabin favorites in each event. The top three winners per cabin will earn 8 tokens as explained in the event threads. The first place winners will earn their very own Rainbow Moon Jellyfish.

441.jpg

No more than one Rainbow Moon Jellyfish can be earned per person, but users who tied for first place in an event will all win one. Users who tied for second or third place, causing there to be more than a top three, will split the tokens among the tied users. For example, if three people tie for third, they will each get 3 tokens instead of 8.

Aquatic Album

Bookful of Bugs

Campfire Singalong

Cryptid Creek

Hiking Trip

Oceanside Aquariums

Stories in the Shadows

Tales From Our Travels
The following users will also receive a Rainbow Moon Jellyfish for submitting the closest guests in the Count Inside the Bottle event:
  • Round 1: b100ming and Feferily
  • Round 2: JemAC
  • Round 3: Halloqueen

New Campfire Token Raffles

If you have leftover tokens to spend, check the shop for two new raffles that will end on September 5th. Also don't forget that you can convert your unspent mountain / ocean / woodland tokens for campfire tokens (click here to read how). Before you spend leftover tokens, don't forget that we have yet to distribute tokens for cabin favorites and the Summer Homework event, where everyone will receive a large amount of campfire tokens.

Five-Piece Oarfish Set

2 Winners - in order
437.jpg
439.jpg
439.jpg
439.jpg
440.jpg

Five-Piece Moon Jellyfish Set
2 Winners - in winner's desired order
430.jpg
431.jpg
432.jpg
433.jpg
434.jpg

Thank You!

One again, I'd like to thank all of the members of The Bell Tree and participants of Camp Bell Tree. I hope you enjoyed our new event! Please let us know how you liked it!

And of course, thanks to all of the staff members who helped host this event!

Event Management and Planning: Jeremy, Chris
Activities Hosts: Mairmalade, Kaiaa, Chris, Mistreil, Mick, dizzy bone, Oblivia, pandapples, Pyoopi
Cabin Leaders: Mairmalade, Kaiaa, Mistreil, Laudine, Mick, NefariousKing, dizzy bone, LaBelleFleur, pandapples, Pyoopi, Justin, Thunder
Main Banner Art: dizzy bone
Activities Banner Art: Laudine, dizzy bone, Thunder, Pyoopi, Mick, Mistreil, NefariousKing,
Statue Art: Mick
Map Art: Chris
Stamp Card Art: Pyoopi
Plush Collectibles: Laudine
Oarfish and Jellyfish Collectibles: Mistreil
Pearl Collectible: Thunder
Camp Bell Tree 2021 Patch Collectible: NefariousKing
Greenwood Glow Backdrop: Pyoopi
Picturesque Peak Backdrop: Thunder
Reef Reverie Backdrop: Mistreil
Ocean Game: Mistreil
Technical Setup: Jeremy, Oblivia
Closing Banner Art: dizzy bone
Camp Gallery: Mistreil

Currency and collectibles will be distributed tomorrow, August 31st. For the rest of Camp Bell Tree's closing schedule in the coming week, see this post.

Last edited:
This was such an amazing event. It definitely doesn’t feel like it’s been three weeks. I’m so happy the best team, The Poliwags, came out of top! Any former Jolly Redds excited about the back to back? That Ocean Pearl collectible is beautiful.

Congratulations to the winners of the Rainbow Jellyfish collectible, as well! Regardless of where your team placed, everyone did a great job. I’m happy to have experienced this event with everyone. I love how competitive events can still be fun and exciting! My favorite part was seeing all of the creations everyone made for each task. I look forward to participating in future events!

We did it, Poliwags! We proved that the Ocean, the Woodlands and the Mountain were no match for our strength in numbers! We were an absolutely amazing cabin, and now we can call ourselves Camp Bell Tree champions! 💙

As for the other cabins, Crystal Ballers, you definitely gave us a scare near the end with that late surge. It's a shame we were never able to be in the same area together, but keep your heads held high! You did a fantastic job and should be proud of what you accomplished! Evergreens, The Melon Ballers, and Buzzy Bees, all three of you definitely helped push us to do our best in each area when we were paired with you, you each did a good job! I hope everybody was able to enjoy the time they spent during this event!

Thank you to all of the staff for putting this together and for all the hard work you put into it to make it another successful event! I really enjoyed these three weeks and had a ton of fun doing the various events with my cabinmates (and enjoyed tying for 3rd in Hiking Trip, really wasn't expecting a top 3 finish in any event at all)! Here's hoping it will now become a permanent event and we can look forward to the next Camp Bell Tree in two years time!

Wahoo! Poliwags we did it! Congrats to all the other cabins too, we all really put our all in the event and hopefully everyone else also had as much fun as I did. :)

Thank you for making these past three weeks so much fun! I'm kinda sad the oarfish head piece destroyed everything but it definitely didn't destroy the friends we made along the way ;)

And huge props to the staff for putting together another gigantic event! It was some of the best fun I've had in a while. I can count on TBT to brighten my day!

Yaaay, congrats to all of the winners and the Poliwags! Even though we came in last, we Buzzy Bees did quite well for ourselves! 😄 Absolutely surprised I managed to get a second place and a first place among cabin favorites, thank you bees so much 😭🐝💕 Everyone did so amazingly well in every event!

And of course a giant thank you to staff! You guys put so so so much effort into these events and making them so well thought out and enjoyable for all! It's truly a labor of love I'm sure, and it's evident in the amazing experience you all provide!! Thank you all for everything, and a special thank you to our cabin-leader, Kaiaa! 🥰💕🐝

Back