• LIVE A gaming event as part of The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 is currently being livestreamed on TBT's Twitch channel here -- spectators who chat on Discord can earn points too!
  • TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Bug-Off! (15th June)

102 with a... birdwing. Didn't even hunt for him, he was a decoration piece I kept in my house lol.

Went to the island hunting for beatles thinking they would be worth as much as they are in bells.. I was sadly mistaken.

i no its over but i won my bug off with a birdwing butterfly 112 points with i thought was pretty good

I still don't have a bug net! XD anyone wanna sell me one for $1500? You could also bring me fruit! :D

I won with 89 points. 2nd place was Hopper with 83.

I wish they made it more dramatic though, and didn't have us on the podium from the beginning (even if we know we've won).

138 with a Cyclommatus I caught last night.
BM077hJCEAEe1S1.jpg

I received four prizes throughout the event; two of which Nat said were Limited Edition (Basketball Court and Satellite)? Hmm...
BM07rU3CQAAYWZo.jpg

101 With Emperor Butterfly, got the Ladybug Chair.
Unfortunately I didn't play my cards right because my beetles were actually worth only 95-100 points and did not exceed the butterfly. :/ Lost out on more furniture there.

I missed out on furniture unfortunately, I wasn't aware of it but I managed to get a ladybug chair and caterpillar sofa as well as winning with 116 points for my birdwing butterfly, so I'm still pleased!

I kept a Golden Stag and won easily with 127 points.

Seriously though, why I can't I do anything today as mayor? An entire day wasted because of this. She says I can't work today and I want to put a bridge! :(

Back