Bug-Off! (15th June)

102 with a... birdwing. Didn't even hunt for him, he was a decoration piece I kept in my house lol.

Went to the island hunting for beatles thinking they would be worth as much as they are in bells.. I was sadly mistaken.

i no its over but i won my bug off with a birdwing butterfly 112 points with i thought was pretty good

I still don't have a bug net! XD anyone wanna sell me one for $1500? You could also bring me fruit! :D

I won with 89 points. 2nd place was Hopper with 83.

I wish they made it more dramatic though, and didn't have us on the podium from the beginning (even if we know we've won).

138 with a Cyclommatus I caught last night.
BM077hJCEAEe1S1.jpg

I received four prizes throughout the event; two of which Nat said were Limited Edition (Basketball Court and Satellite)? Hmm...
BM07rU3CQAAYWZo.jpg

101 With Emperor Butterfly, got the Ladybug Chair.
Unfortunately I didn't play my cards right because my beetles were actually worth only 95-100 points and did not exceed the butterfly. :/ Lost out on more furniture there.

I missed out on furniture unfortunately, I wasn't aware of it but I managed to get a ladybug chair and caterpillar sofa as well as winning with 116 points for my birdwing butterfly, so I'm still pleased!

I kept a Golden Stag and won easily with 127 points.

Seriously though, why I can't I do anything today as mayor? An entire day wasted because of this. She says I can't work today and I want to put a bridge! :(

Back