• LIVE A gaming event as part of The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 is currently being livestreamed on TBT's Twitch channel here -- spectators who chat on Discord can earn points too!
  • TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Blacks ops zombies

Dimitri Petrenko

Get on the point maggots!
Bells
User Title Color Change
What would you guys like to see return and be introduced in black ops zombies?

I hope to see thesse things return
Ray gun
WunderWaffe DG2 and DG3
Monkey bomb
Pap machine
Perk-a-cola's
Mystery box
Dempsey, Nikolai, Takeo and Edward
Dogs

I would like to see thesse new things:
A new wonder weapon thats rarer and stronger than the ray gun and wunderwaffe
Voice commands
More than just 1 free map
Abillity to walk through team mates
Some new perk machines
More than 4 players (Unlikely)

Being able to play it with four people on one system :T

Thunderstruck said:
That would be an absolute mess though. I find it hard enough to play split-screen with my brother since it cuts my field of vision so bad. I mean, unless you've got a movie theater screen for a TV that's nearly impossible.

Tom said:
Thunderstruck said:
That would be an absolute mess though. I find it hard enough to play split-screen with my brother since it cuts my field of vision so bad. I mean, unless you've got a movie theater screen for a TV that's nearly impossible.
Hmm, i play 4-player Halo/MW with my bros all the time and don't have that much trouble, so i don't think it would bother me too much.

Thunderstruck said:
Tom said:
Thunderstruck said:
Hmm, i play 4-player Halo/MW with my bros all the time and don't have that much trouble, so i don't think it would bother me too much.
Aren't you playing against only three other people though? Just imagine hoardes of zombies coming at you instead of one or two people.

Tom said:
Thunderstruck said:
Tom said:
Thunderstruck said:
Aren't you playing against only three other people though? Just imagine hoardes of zombies coming at you instead of one or two people.
For MW yeah, in Halo 3 sometimes we go into matchmaking (as guests) But i suppose you have a point, we'd just need to wait and see how it'd turn out. (If it happened of course)

Back