• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Mafia Call the Ships to Port: Mafia Sign-Ups

Status
Not open for further replies.
you know in a game this size we technically could have 2 mafias for the first time in forever

It's me biancasbotique. I couldn't log in to my account for some reason its not accepting my password or I forgot :(

You'll need to get back into your original account to participate in the game. Click this link while signed out to reset your password. You'll need access to the email associated with your account. If you cannot access that email account then you'll need to create a thread in Contact the Staff ASAP where an admin will help you. I've already notified them to expect you if you can't reset your password yourself. Keep me updated (preferably via PM on here or Discord) otherwise you may not be entered into this game.

Last edited:
The calm before the storm.

I hope I'm allowed to post this.

2mfccd4.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back