• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Mafia Call the Ships to Port: Game Thread - END GAME - TOWN VICTORY!

Geez, props to Kayla haha. I wish I could have stayed in the game longer but it was just too mentally exhausting considering how many players/info/posts there were that I just couldn't do it on top of all the irl shiz that was happenin'.
But congrats town! Next game I think I'll obs so I can get a better understanding of it all because I was sooo lost LMAO I feel so dumb for townleaning Kayla the entire time I was in. x')) good job everybody.

You did so so well for your first game!! Hope to see you playing again :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Id like to thank everyone for being friendly though out this game to me :)

You did really well too, I hope you join more games :)

But yeah that was a tough game from my perspective and I'm glad I decided to fight it out even though I just came to the realization that we had 3 mislynches, not 2, so my argument with Kayla didn't need to be so excessive given a mislynch on me could have been afforded. She did a great job in fighting me though. And in general when it came to passing off as town earlier on.

I need a break from mafia after that game.

6d955704345986d663b721096a3359f9.png

I thought u were mafia since u werent posting then my read shifted after ur very long wallpost when you claimed townie. You were obv town then in my eyes
Oh... I see. I noticed that you liked my long post during the game.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I did make sure to be 100 percent honest when I wrote that. I wasn't able to post a lot due to health reasons from the game.

I'll probably go obs next game as well lmao that was exhausting.

it seems I did a good job of going undercover and hiding though cuz I was barely mentioned first scum chat, lol

Geez, props to Kayla haha. I wish I could have stayed in the game longer but it was just too mentally exhausting considering how many players/info/posts there were that I just couldn't do it on top of all the irl shiz that was happenin'.
But congrats town! Next game I think I'll obs so I can get a better understanding of it all because I was sooo lost LMAO I feel so dumb for townleaning Kayla the entire time I was in. x')) good job everybody.

Thanks a lot. ^^ Oh trust me I agree with you completely, this game was extremely exhausting. I thought you played really well though and you had me thinking you could have been the important blue doctor at one point. So you must have done something right. :p Definitely hope you play again soon.

wow u guys rly wanted my blood didnt u lol, i didnt even do anything this game

I wanted to get you out because you were getting the Town to think a lot. Also I think you may have been the first to start having doubts on me.

She did a great job in fighting me though. And in general when it came to passing off as town earlier on.

I need a break from mafia after that game.

6d955704345986d663b721096a3359f9.png

Thank you muchly ! You're a very strong Town player. :} Good for you for hanging in there and ultimately winning the game for Town.

My time was cut so short :(

All of day 1 I was like, why is it now that everyone decides to town read me

Good job though mafia

I'm sorry, we had to. The Townies were being too obvious and led me straight to you. :{

i think a lot of ppl doubted u before i did, and even then it was still very small. im pretty sure i wasnt worth the kill, or at least not as worth as u guys were saying in the maf chat, i played super bad this game

Really ? This was you playing super bad ? I can't even imagine what you'd be like when you play really well then.

Can't believe the mafia team needed me to stay alive to try to win. :/ How mean to pick on a noob. Lol.

damn I knew it, maf was roasting me :(

Also amanda, idk how you thought I was being mean to the noobs, I pressed them hard sure but I didn't think I crossed any lines

Can't believe the mafia team needed me to stay alive to try to win. :/ How mean to pick on a noob. Lol.

Good job on staying in the game so long. ^^ You did really well to hang in there until the end.

Really ? This was you playing super bad ? I can't even imagine what you'd be like when you play really well then.

tysm, that rly means a lot to me even if i dont personally see it

- - - Post Merge - - -

o i dont wanna start a pity party for myself tho, its fine

Good job on staying in the game so long. ^^ You did really well to hang in there until the end.
I guess... Lol. I was about to ask Tina to modkill me though when I wasn't posting much in the thread.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I wish I could have played better, but it was hard to do that when people were breathing down my neck on how I should play. :T

Hope you all save me a spot for the next game...also what was the observeers saying about me in their secret chat?

I guess... Lol. I was about to ask Tina to modkill me though when I wasn't posting much in the thread.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I wish I could have played better, but it was hard to do that when people were breathing down my neck on how I should play. :T

You played well because you made me believe you were an important blue for a while. So you can walk away saying you fooled one of the mafia players this game. :} I thought you were the bodyguard.

Ya, I think the game is generally played a certain way so when people stray off of it they look suspicious right away. But honestly you handled the tension from the game really well.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hope you all save me a spot for the next game...also what was the observeers saying about me in their secret chat?

Here is the link for observers' chat: https://www.quicktopic.com/52/H/dUcudncUFPAUC

You played well because you made me believe you were an important blue for a while. So you can walk away saying you fooled one of the mafia players this game. :} I thought you were the bodyguard.

Ya, I think the game is generally played a certain way so when people stray off of it they look suspicious right away. But honestly you handled the tension from the game really well.
Wait. What? :0 I didn't know that.

And... That's why mafia isn't the game for me. Lol. I don't want to play using some status quo method. Makes the game boring to me. :/

- - - Post Merge - - -

To be honest... I got bored during the whole duration of the game.

Ya, I'm telling you Ryumia you actually managed to fool me, along with Kammm. :p You were both the ones who flipped green ( Townie ) when I thought 100% you both would be blue.

Ya I get it & I think a lot of players would agree with you. Eventually we all fizzle out and lose interest in the game. This one in particular was super long and even when people were voting Dad, I still wanted to just quit or expose myself because of how tired I got.

mad props to dad for essentially breaking kayla lmao

the great wallpost war of 2k18 needs to be an official phrase in the mafia history log

Back