• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Mafia TBT Mini Mafia X: And Then There Were None (Game Over/Mafia Win)

With that attitude you aren't going to live long enough under pressure to improve your game!

This is either one crazy mafia bluff or a townie giving up gggod

Yeah cory vote for mee so mafia can wiiiiinnnnnn

1. I already did
2. Mafia is not going to win tonight if you flip town.
Right now it is 5 town 2 mafia
If you flip town it's 4 town 2 mafia
And the next day it will be 3 town 2 mafia so tomorrow will be the day we lose if we lynch town.

Let me remind you all of the rules:

Play to Win:
You should try your best to help your team win while you are alive and in the game.

Voting for yourself and asking others to vote for you is possibly in contradiction to this.

Yeah, but if Je modkills you now for going against your win condition then we have to lynch again and right now we have nothing!

Besides No lynch.

I voted for my self the evidences are not enough for I to be IMO . I make small talks but I am not afraid to hide anything because I am not mafia and look at that people are quick to vote for me.

Yeah, but if Je modkills you now for going against your win condition then we have to lynch again and right now we have nothing!

Besides No lynch.

It's kind of a gray area, so I'll let it go through for now. But it should be something we meta-discuss in another thread for mafia games in general.

Yeah but mewx3 was townie and I knew that she was but no Flo had to double claim tony as well which cause her to be lynch. Everyone is on a banwagging train on lynching someone.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Like I said lynch me all you want town will loose another townie and another and another and anothheerr

I voted for my self the evidences are not enough for I to be IMO . I make small talks but I am not afraid to hide anything because I am not mafia and look at that people are quick to vote for me.

There's never a good reason to vote for yourself. If you know you're town, why would you want to lynch town? If you know you're mafia, you still wouldn't want to play against yourself. It's definitely disappointing that both new players did that in this game, but hopefully you'll learn for the next game you play. :)

Yeah, I know but too much banwagging going on here.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh well, this game was not for me

- - - Post Merge - - -

@Jeremy: Quick question is it possible for a host to be in the game even if they are not on the list?

I know it sounds stupid but I am just asking since anything is possible in mafia.

Yeah, I know but too much banwagging going on here.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh well, this game was not for me

- - - Post Merge - - -

@Jeremy: Quick question is it possible for a host to be in the game even if they are not on the list?

I know it sounds stupid but I am just asking since anything is possible in mafia.

If the host was crazy and wanted to botch their game up maybe, but I don't know how that would work. It wouldn't really even be a game.

Back