• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Mafia Call the Ships to Port: Game Thread - END GAME - TOWN VICTORY!

And... People thought it was weird that I was protecting FireNinja on the first day. :/ I was right to think FireNinja was town.

yay town won...!
Yeah. Town won. I was really surprised about it. Thought Town was going to lose. I do feel a bit accomplished though when I guessed certain people in the game.

Last edited:
images (1).jpg
A picture of punchy dooming the town 2018 colorized

I feel like I'm patrick for a reason

:{ lmao

you should have put Punchy in the pic because he was our mafia partner on town's side

Last edited:

you should have put Punchy in the pic because he was our mafia partner on town's side

I made you Patrick because you were pink, but I should have put Tom there now that I think of it.

View attachment 215929
A picture of punchy dooming the town 2018 colorized

Thank you so much for your artistic contributions to this game!!!

View attachment 215931
A rare sighting of Thelxiepeia and her minions

This is brilliant!! Idk what it means, coz I've never watched more than 10secs of SpongeBob in a row, but I can see this is just brilliant!!!

He was sussed so much I thought it would be fitting.

That is part of what makes it so perfect for me, yup! Though it would have been even better if Panda was also there.

... Though, yes, Punchy really should be here, too, as an honourary member of this Mafia team!!!

---

Thanks Tina for hosting this ridiculously clever and well-balanced (despite frequently appearing to be otherwise) game! Your flavour text has all been marvelous, and your creativity with roles and mechanics led to a truly remarkable (though best never repeated imo..) game!!!

Thank you also to Tom for helping Tina by standing-in as host at times.

Thanks Kayla, Panda, and Karen for being such awesome scum-buddies. I ****ing loathe being Mafia, but you guys made it not suck entirely and I genuinely enjoyed much of my time here this game because of your company.

I won't be playing here again any time soon, if ever at all, at this point for many factors - most importantly, irl concerns. My involvement will be largely confined to Obs, with me being potentially available to replace depending on specific circumstances and need only for the foreseeable future. But I wish everyone all the best, with Mafia and with everything else lol.

Congratulations Town on your well-deserved win!!!

I won't be playing here again any time soon, if ever at all, at this point for many factors - most importantly, irl concerns. My involvement will be largely confined to Obs, with me being potentially available to replace depending on specific circumstances and need only for the foreseeable future. But I wish everyone all the best, with Mafia and with everything else lol.

Aw I'll miss playing with you Amanda but I hope everything works out irl! Best wishes :)

Back