Mafia TBT Mini Mafia XVI - RuneScape's King of the Dwarves [End game]

"It's funny because I did shoot Minties for the lols."

And you wonder why I'm always mean to you.

It should be 1 mafia for every 5 players, so it was indeed unbalanced. Should have been three.

Although tbh it might have gone over better if Ashtot hadn't ****ed us over.

It should be 1 mafia for every 5 players, so it was indeed unbalanced. Should have been three.

It wasnt really unbalanced though. Daniel didn't even play and got modkilled. It was essentially 3 mafia.

Ashtot was silly for trueclaiming though.

It still upped your kp. Oh well, I'll just remain salty at the sheer amount of trolling that went on in this game.

I'll concede and say this was a fair win considering one team was full of nonsense and distraction, and two mafia being kinged was unlucky. If only one of yall had the gall to lynch me this would have turned out differently.

yup screw you Minties

sheep town never listen to me

PS 4 scum in 8 player games with 2 kp op

- - - Post Merge - - -

it was so freaking obvious blind town like holy frig

yup screw you Minties

sheep town never listen to me

PS 4 scum in 8 player games with 2 kp op

- - - Post Merge - - -

it was so freaking obvious blind town like holy frig

How was this an 8 player game? 3 scum btw. You can't get on your high horse because YOU WERE ALIVE AND TOWN TOO. I saw you check all the time and you didn't put in the effort to find us either.

Also that's rude. Why you gotta be rude

"It's funny because I did shoot Minties for the lols."

And you wonder why I'm always mean to you.

You deserved to die.

- - - Post Merge - - -

How was this an 8 player game? 3 scum btw. You can't get on your high horse because YOU WERE ALIVE AND TOWN TOO. I saw you check all the time and you didn't put in the effort to find us either.

Also that's rude. Why you gotta be rude

ur rude, pls munro

- - - Post Merge - - -

If you have to blame a single person for your loss, then it would have to be Ash. :)

tbh the fact that half of town was afk was probably more of a problem but yeah i didnt think people would actually believe my claim, and i didnt think i would get both roleblocked and killed

Back