• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Mafia TBT Mini Mafia X: And Then There Were None (Game Over/Mafia Win)

Not salty. If every townie made the same effort into their defence about their allegiance as I did then we would have done a little better. For a while, with the triple claim going on, I was honestly wondering if Jer forgot to tell me I was scum.

No I was just scums little helper. Dangit.

and both links go to the scum chat! I was going to make a point of ignoring it! nooooo

I take it nobody has read the book then? Because in the book the Judge is the killer. Kind of appropriate.

This is what I didn't like about the setup. I said it was the most appropriate role to make scum, though Jer did say at the start that the book had nothing to do with it :)

Last edited:
Not salty. If every townie made the same effort into their defence about their allegiance as I did then we would have done a little better. For a while, with the triple claim going on, I was honestly wondering if Jer forgot to tell me I was scum.

No I was just scums little helper. Dangit.

and both links go to the scum chat! I was going to make a point of ignoring it! nooooo

I take it nobody has read the book then? Because in the book the Judge is the killer. Kind of appropriate.

This is what I didn't like about the setup. I said it was the most appropriate role to make scum, though Jer did say at the start that the book had nothing to do with it :)

I had the defense all planned if someone did end up calling me on that.

Obs chat is there now. Jer fixed it.

First game with no scum deaths btw.

I forgot to mention that oath was a 2-shot judge and Alice was a 4-shot detective. The OP is updated to reflect that though. I still have to finish the actions list though.

Take a good long look at yourselves people.

QYDLh3a.png

This game was no way to treat a lady.

The mass-roleclaiming, had that gone through, would have ended the game. Kiss and I were ready to surrender. I had thought that it would look too scummy if I tried to fight it, considering how close it was to the previous mass-claim game. Thanks to Gandalf for helping fight that off.

IM LAUGHING OWNED GANDALF LEL XOXOXO (this is just for saying I could rub it in your face LOLOL ok srry <3)

go oath and kisstoefur, I had no idea either of you were mafia tbh
i wish I had just googled who the killer was in the book so i would know and not tell anyone ));

IMO: idk what it was about this game but something made it boring. I think it was people not even trying to speak or post at some point idk, the hosting seemed good and the setup was fine, idk something about it was meh. sorry jer </3

IM LAUGHING OWNED GANDALF LEL XOXOXO (this is just for saying I could rub it in your face LOLOL ok srry <3)

i wish I had just googled who the killer was in the book so i would know and not tell anyone ));

IMO: idk what it was about this game but something made it boring. I think it was people not even trying to speak or post at some point idk, the hosting seemed good and the setup was fine, idk something about it was meh. sorry jer </3

Nah, I kinda agree. It probably had to do with how long the game was and the overwhelming amount of vanilla townie roles. It had the highest percentage of green compared to the other games by far. That kind of setup might just be better for IRC, where things happen much faster and everyone is playing live.

Bad wifi rating!!!!1!

I TOLD YOUUUU *dramatic point*
Well at least i thought mr. K was sus. ( ^ω^ ) i got one, but dang oath.

Back