• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Mafia Call the Ships to Port: Mafia Sign-Ups

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im going to try to watch you all to learn how to play better

Saturday would be okay for me. I'm gonna be out of town all day Sunday and part of Monday for a funeral, just a heads up.

@glow @dad they should join

Also we're at 21 players this is a record breaker

I'm lowkey concerned that scum is going to save all of the newbies until Endgame kind of like last game lol, Hopefully I don't screw things up AGAIN.

Anyday will be fine but im only on in the afternoons on weekdays

Are you not able to be on during the weekends at all? If so that could be a problem considering you might need to submit actions or vote before a certain deadline.

Are you not able to be on during the weekends at all? If so that could be a problem considering you might need to submit actions or vote before a certain deadline.

Oh ill be on during weekends i was saying ill only be on in the evenings on weekdays because of school

Sure I'll /in

Although I'll be busy with work for the next four days.

Currently we are looking at starting tomorrow night (Monday).

Sign-ups will officially close by 2pm GMT on Monday (6am PDT/9am CDT/10am EDT). If you're only seeing this message after that time then you can try messaging me on Discord. Any potential changes to the playerlist after 2pm GMT I need to see immediately otherwise the game may end up postponed a day for re-balancing.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back