• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Black Friday Restocks and Black Collectibles Return

Status
Not open for further replies.
my heart needs a vacation after tbt black friday haha my blood pressure has been all over. thanks for the fun and congrats to everyone who got something special they were after! c:

my small savings managed to stay intact so thats a plus xD

Can we as a community go and buy those 6 sad cherries that have been around for over an hour now. All the other fruits selling out instantly and they're just sitting there, crying.
I love the cherries but I don't wanna spend 100+ bells for them LOL :(

It seems like the stock refreshes might get lesser as the night goes? Since it was only one item this time and x1 chocolate cake.

I managed to snag the last Black Mushroom. I never knew how good it would look in my lineup. I don’t remember when I started an obsession with dark collectibles 😂

Dark collectibles are my favorites as well. I think it's partially because I'm so attached to my star fragments

You remember how with the last shop restock... they sold pink roses? Would be pretty cool if they did that again... 🥺💕

do warnings disappear after they expire? lmao I've had one hanging out for over a year+ that said it expires since last year april :')

Reactions: oak
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back