• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Black Friday Restocks and Black Collectibles Return

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oblivia

<3
Staff
Administrator
Community Manager
Bells
Crescent Moon Easter Egg
Prismatic Easter Egg
Nightmare Easter Egg
Dreamy Easter Egg
Disco Ball Easter Egg
Spirit Candy: Wix
Hey all! It's Black Friday here on The Bell Tree, and we couldn't think of a better way to celebrate than to restock all of our standard shop collectibles! From now until 11:59pm EST tomorrow (November 27th), we'll be doing periodic restocks of all our typically sold out items, as well as reintroducing the Black Famous Mushroom and Black Hybrid Rose that were released Black Friday of last year. Some of the larger restocks will be announced ahead of time, though be sure to keep your eyes peeled for smaller, occasional ninja restocks! Head on over to the Bell Tree Shop and grab some Black Friday goodies.

392.jpg
393.jpg

I hope everyone who celebrated yesterday had a wonderful holiday, and happy shopping to all of you!

This is so cool, is it only one purchase per person? I tried to buy two collectables and it didn't let me T-T

This is so cool, is it only one purchase per person? I tried to buy two collectables and it didn't let me T-T
What collectible were you trying to get two of? I know the houses sold out pretty fast, and it might be because someone already bought it while you were checking out

What collectible were you trying to get two of? I know the houses sold out pretty fast, and it might be because someone already bought it while you were checking out
No I refreshed and it was still there, it was some of the fruit - it just keeps saying I cant buy more than one of the house one even tho I'm not buying the house one T-T
Post automatically merged:

No I refreshed and it was still there, it was some of the fruit - it just keeps saying I cant buy more than one of the house one even tho I'm not buying the house one T-T
Oh nvm it was my mistake!! lol

Oh I see, it's probably a glitch then. Hopefully it gets resolved soon, as it shouldn't be saying that you can't buy more than one house if you're not trying to

Is the out of stock item still in your cart by chance?

How did I manage to miss the blue house.. oh how life is sad to be slow <3 I need to work on my timed reactions

Aww, I must have missed this last year. I'd much rather be shopping for tbt collectibles than going actual black Friday shopping lmao.

Missed out on the blue house because I thought the chocolate cake was the only one restocked this round :LOL: at least I got the yellow one earlier

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back