• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Hybrid giveaway, mostly purple and black roses

Nuguns

Scott from Emberenc
Bells
My obsession has officially gotten out of hand and I cant store all my flowers to keep them safe, I dont play everyday so theyll die if I leave them outside.

Ive kept a mass storage of purple and black roses for blue rose farming and im willing to part with some of them for anyone. I also have multiples of many other flowers of 3 or less. I think Id be willing to part with one of 3 Maybe depends on how much I like it.

My friend code is 3484-9434-5620 Scott in Emberenc

Hi, I’d be willing to take some :D I don’t mind what color you give me, I’ve just started a new town.
my fc: 3656-7452-8240, Yummi from Flan🎶

Hi, I’d be willing to take some :D I don’t mind what color you give me, I’ve just started a new town.
my fc: 3656-7452-8240, Yummi from Flan🎶
Awsome, when are u gonna play again. I could get on today

sorry, I was busy then 😢 I can join now or maybe another day
WELP I was away from my computer, sorry, I felt like playing today to then my mind went off somewhere else and I was caught up elsewhere, I really wish I kept that feeling. Another day will have to be. Maybe tomorrow if you feel

I get confused about time zones so right now Im assuming its 12pm for you since here its 1pm for me, which means I missed ya by an hour.
yeah, I can still play right now though! or another time

HEY I found ya, Ill get on right now
Post automatically merged:

I can also get on today
I forgot to switch my wifi toggle on so I gotta quit and restart, Ill be openning my gate
Post automatically merged:

gate open :D

Last edited:
micat has taken 2 sets of black and purple roses and some others. Ive got one more set left to give. tons of orange flowers of all kinds and some pansies and such

Back