• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Black Friday Restocks and Black Collectibles Return

Status
Not open for further replies.
Finally I get to purchase something! Come to momma, black hybrid rose!

The forum's system only purpose it serves imo is to make collectible hunting difficult for no good reason.

are you saying that the enjoyment of the site owner and/or other staff from watching the mad scramble isn't a good reason??? 🤔

also, cherries and black roses restocked,
BUT PEOPLE I WILL SELL MY BLACK ROSES LESS THAN SHOP PRICE!!1!
Post automatically merged:

also, what time is next big restock? al the discorders are asking for a head's up...

Last edited:
managed to get a peach collectible (which i soon realized i dont need) and a ど (which i also don't need, now i have two what-

I was trying to go for green, dark blue, or pink house but got nothing lmao again LMAO that was so wild sigh

Ah it’s in my basket and will sit there forevermore TuT

thanks staff for the opportunity 💜

I saw 1/1 yellow house and as I clicked it, it disappeared. Got a cyan though! So far, I've managed to get the blue house and this, so I'm happy!

clicks purchase
"you do not have authorization to view this page"
1638056169923.png

atleast compared to other restocks, these two days have given a lot of people a chance to at least own one cool collectible ☆

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back