• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Black Friday Restocks and Black Collectibles Return

Status
Not open for further replies.
Darn, I was really trying to get a cake but didn't get a single item.

I got a peach!! I wanted an apple but I was too slow sdkhgsjdk maybe next time 🥺💕

Ahh, congrats! I was really hoping for a dark blue house or chocolate cake! But alas, zero. LOL

thought it’d be funny to see if I could get a yellow house and they weren’t even restocked lol, crazy how fast these things all go though!

I didn’t even see the items in stock 😂 they were out of stock before my phone could display them!

You guys r taunting me I saw there was no hammer restock so I buy a pink house instead and then the toy hammer gets restocked while I’m buying the pink house

i managed to get a mushroom, hehe! gonna come back and try for either blue houses, but i have no hope ;3;

I sound so greedy as I have been lucky but honestly I was trying for a friend 🥺 I had the pink house in my basket but the lag was crazy.

Last edited:
I don't know how much dark blue houses go for, so I highly doubt I'd actually be able to trade a light blue for a dark blue.

I got a house but it's the wrong color for my full set XD. It definitely makes for a nice potential profit however :)

omggg congrats to whoever got the green house, I had it in my carttttt but paused for 2 seconds for some reason before hitting purchase LMAO im gonna go cry now

Reactions: rip
damn wish I was around for these. The houses look great but might have to wait to see how much they will go for.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back