• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Black Friday Restocks and Black Collectibles Return

Status
Not open for further replies.
I got stuff before the majority knew about this event, as soon as people knew I've gotten nothing since

Reactions: oak
I'm amazed I managed to get 2 of the last 3 houses from the shadow drops since I wasn't even trying to get anything after the last big restock and missed every shadow drop before those two, lol. Just insanely lucky with when I refreshed.

show of hands, who else didn't even bother?

With how popular a lot of these collectibles were, I didn't feel like over stressing when I'm not even on hardly. I do infact like to collect the houses, so shall see if any are selling extras. Plus the mori.
But I'm glad to see a lot of people got what they were hoping for or something similar :)

I’m surprised with how quickly some of these collectibles disappeared, but then again, I’m not. I managed to snag an Apple, but that was it. I almost had a cyan house.

I’m imagining the chaos with no restock announcements, just random times and nobody knows. I can only imagine the people camping in the shop smashing refresh. 😅

I’m imagining the chaos with no restock announcements, just random times and nobody knows. I can only imagine the people camping in the shop smashing refresh. 😅
Honestly! The restocks seemed to have happened every hour and 10-15 minutes usually! I'm glad it's over though, it was exciting but really distressing at the same time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back