• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Best New Snooty Villager - NEW VILLAGERS POLLS

Who's your favorite new Snooty villager ?

• Judy

Votes: 52 38.2%
  • Petri

Votes: 71 52.2%
  • Azalea

Votes: 29 21.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Magus

Cranky since childhood
Bells
Black Hybrid Rose
Black Famous Mushroom
November Birthstone (Topaz)
New Horizons Token
Hello Bell Tree community ! 👋
Welcome to the NEW VILLAGERS POLLS.

There will be 8 polls, two per day during 4 days, so one poll for each personality.
The second personality of the day is SNOOTY, the idea is to vote for the best new Snooty villager.

To select the candidates it was simple since I only picked the new "New Horizons" villagers, I know some of them are not totally new but still, I think they deserve their spot here since there's a lot of new Animal Crossing gamers too.

The idea is to choose 1 villager but if you can't choose between two of them the option to vote for 2 villagers is activated.
You can't vote for the 3 of them though.
You have 10 days before the end of this poll.

HERE ARE THE CONTESTANTS :
Judy%27s_Poster_NH_Texture.png
Petri%27s_Poster_NH_Texture.png
Azalea%27s_Poster_NH_Texture.png

°°°

You can follow the other New Villagers polls by clicking on those links :
CRANKY POLL
50px-Emotion_Aggravation_NH_Icon_cropped.png

SISTERLY POLL
50px-Emotion_Mischief_NH_Icon_cropped.png

JOCK POLL
50px-Emotion_Pride_NH_Icon_cropped.png

NORMAL POLL
50px-Emotion_Pleased_NH_Icon_cropped.png

LAZY POLL
50px-Emotion_Sleepy_NH_Icon_cropped.png

PEPPY POLL
50px-Emotion_Encouraging_NH_Icon_cropped.png

SMUG POLL
50px-Emotion_Smirking_NH_Icon_cropped.png

SNOOTY POLL
50px-Emotion_Disagreement_NH_Icon_cropped.png

Thank you, you can vote and explain your choice now 🙏

°°°

Here's the results for the Best New Snooty Villager :

🥇 Petri
🥈 Judy
🥉 Azalea

Petri%27s_Poster_NH_Texture.png

PETRI is qualified for the Battle of the Winners !
What do you think of this result ?

What's next ?
When all the NEW VILLAGERS POLLS are finished, I'll launch a new poll with all the 1st placed villagers, it will be named the Battle of the Winners.
After that, a last poll will be organized between the 3 most voted villagers of the Battle of the Winners, it will be the Grand Finale and we will finally know which is the best New Villager among all.

Last edited:
I'm going to give this one to Petri, she's actually a very well-designed mouse villager.

Judy has never done anything for me. Azalea is an okay design, not bad.

i voted petri. i like that she's a female scientist, and the bow in the back of her hair is cute. judy's design always struck me as slightly more peppy, and while azalea's design is alright, i don't care much for the rhino model.

It's Petri, hands down, for me. I liked her since we saw her card in the Direct, but meeting her in-game made me totally crazy over her design. I also love that we have a female scientist now! And would just like to add that her museum dialogue is so, so fitting for her theme. Azalea would be my second pick. I like her color scheme and the flower motif is very cute; I especially love that her horn makes the center of a flower.
I'm one of the people who finds Judy to be a bit... too much. Some of her expressions are quite funny though!

Azalea for sure. Her design is incredible! I’m seriously considering allowing a current villager to move out so she can move in.

Petri is nice,too. I’ve always liked the mice, who are usually scorned, so it’s nice to see the community showing a mouse some love for a change. I’m not a big fan of human hair on villagers (though I love the red and blue ears), so that’s what keeps her from being top of the list for me.

This one was hard for me.

1st - Judy - I enjoy her coloring and general style. Slightly weirded out she is a cub flirting with my Crankys when I had her though.

2nd - Petri - Not big on most mice, but I really enjoyed the quirky though pretty scientist mouse. Not the biggest fan of hairdos stuck onto them, and the bow on the back of the head clashes for me. I rushed to give her a vacation home when I found her on the Paradise beach, and I could see myself inviting her down the line though may pick Bree or Rod instead.

3rd - Azalea - She's pretty and classy, one of the better Rhinos.

Petri’s a very neat design for a snooty - I love the scientist aspect - and while I agree that I’m generally not huge on the human hair on animal villagers, the way the back hairbow ties into her ears (but is small enough not to REALLY shift the balance towards red) is cute.

Azalea’s design is just solid. Excellent colors (much like Skye,) the flower around her horn is adorable, and it manages to be a cute design without feeling actively gimmicky. (Not that I dislike the gimmicky villagers, but I like having the designs that are in-between.) The next time I have an opening, I could easily see myself inviting her or Petri (if I get the latter’s amiibo card before then. At the moment that’s a no, but no one’s moving right away.)

I like Judy’s Lisa Frank concept, but eh, she doesn’t do much for me personally. Don’t dislike her, wouldn’t turn her down if she showed up while I was hunting for a snooty, but wouldn’t go out of my way for her.

Hmm while I'm not particular on any of these 3, I voted for Judy as I love cub villagers!

Surprisingly Petri. She’s a well designed mouse villager—I think it’s because the glasses mediate the weird pear-shaped head—and they really went all out with her thematic house interior.

Judy is too much and Azalea is too little, basically. The former’s eyes go beyond cute into unsettling, and the latter’s design is just very plain to me.

I went with Petri here. Not really sure why as I'm not the biggest fan of these three characters, however for someone who had pet rats/mice in the past, can't not vote for Petri :LOL:

Really can't choose between Azalea and Petri. I love them both so much. I got Azalea's Amiibo card so I'll be moving her in at some point soon.

I voted for Judy! She's not my fave snooty overall but I like her the most out of everyone on this list. I love her color scheme and find her eyes cute (even though I know most others find them kind of creepy.)

Petri is really pretty behind those glasses. I've had Petri and Azalea as HHP clients and while Azalea is also pretty, good mouse designs are few. Also her house (main island) is amazing.

I love Petri and her scientist design, she definitely gets my vote. I'm bummed that she doesn't really fit my island's theme and that I also wouldn't have room for her anyway because she is awesome and I would totally want her as a resident. I'll have to make do with Happy Home Paradise and Harv's house.

I have a bit of a love/"hate" relationship with Judy because I really like her fur colors and I quite enjoy the way her eyes look when surprised, but I just don't really like her default big obnoxious cutesy eyes. The contrast between the two extremes is sort of funny but I'd like her way more if her eyes were just toned down a few notches.

I don't really care at all about Azalea. Don't dislike her, just too bland for me.

I like them all. I voted Judy but Petri is more unique and growing on me since she’s on my island. I love her house interior. I actually read the snooty dialogue as if it’s coming from an intellectual academic and not a snooty socialite when it comes from Petri, and it all works.

Petri is really pretty behind those glasses. I've had Petri and Azalea as HHP clients and while Azalea is also pretty, good mouse designs are few. Also her house (main island) is amazing.
Petri, she is a queen, and without her glasses she killer!!
I was JUST about to mention how she looks without her glasses. When you get them off her you can pretty much just see why she's Snooty, because she certainly looks the part.
1636781892550.png

Petri's officially that anime trope where a character has those glasses that obscure their eyes and they look really geeky in them (in a cute way ofc) but then you take them off and see that wow they have REALLY pretty eyes.

Back