• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Bunny Balloon Colors

Favorite bunny balloon colors?

• Dark blue

Votes: 7 11.7%
  • Light blue

Votes: 15 25.0%
  • Green

• Yellow

Votes: 10 16.7%
  • Orange

Votes: 4 6.7%
  • Red

• Purple

Votes: 23 38.3%
  • Pink

Votes: 22 36.7%
  • Sweet

Votes: 47 78.3%

• Total voters

Sheando

give me the pointy animals
Bells
Purple Bunny Balloon
Yellow Bunny Balloon
Blue Bunny Balloon
Yellow Pansy
Shooting Star
Red Lily
Red Lily
Blue Hybrid Pansy
Red Pansy
Yellow Cosmos
Since these bunny balloons are shaping up to be really popular, I thought it would be interesting to see what colors are most coveted by the users here. I'm personally striving for dark blue, yellow, purple, and possibly red or orange.

You can vote for any number of colors, but try to narrow it down so the poll will be, you know, informative.

IMG_6251.png

All of the bunny balloons are everything to me and I’m so so excited that we finally have them as collectibles, but the pink, purple and sweet balloons are definitely my faves!! I love how vibrant the pink and purple are, and the sweet gradient is sooo pretty!! If I can’t have a sweet feather, I can at least have a sweet balloon, right? ,,,,right?

I too voted for the sweet Bunny Balloon! I don't actually plan to buy any bunny balloons, but of the choices, I do think it's the cutest! 🐇

View attachment 540651

All of the bunny balloons are everything to me and I’m so so excited that we finally have them as collectibles, but the pink, purple and sweet balloons are definitely my faves!! I love how vibrant the pink and purple are, and the sweet gradient is sooo pretty!! If I can’t have a sweet feather, I can at least have a sweet balloon, right? ,,,,right?

The way these were the exact three colors I voted for…taste recognizes taste 👌🏻

Noticing that purple seems to be a pretty competitive color! If I get a pink one I may be able to trade for something I really want, though.

I'm sidestepping the Bunny Balloons entirely to concentrate on the new colors of the classic balloons.

If I were going to try for the Bunny Balloons, I'd try to get all of them eventually. That said, my priorities would be Orange, Pink, Purple and Sweet because Orange, Pink and Purple are my top three favorite colors and the Sweet balloon coloration does kind of evoke the trans flag colors.

joining the sweet balloon fan club! I do like the pink and purple too though. wouldn’t be too upset with red either as I can make a symmetrical lineup, but it’s not my ideal choice

Unsurprisingly, the red bunny balloon reigns supreme for me! It's the only color I could want, lol.

• Throw Beans
Reactions: oak
For all 3 different types of balloons, I'm hoping to get the green & pink variants because those are the two main colours I use in lineups. However, I can't deny that the sweet bunny balloon is absolutely gorgeous as well.

I'll be passing up the bunny balloons to focus on heart balloons but I think I like the look of the cyan one the best.

I went with yellow but they all look great. The colours are really bold. I'm also gonna aim for a sweet bunny balloon.

sweet bunny balloon > everything else. Also love pink, purple and yellow bunny <3

Back