• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Bunny Balloon Colors

Favorite bunny balloon colors?

• Dark blue

Votes: 7 11.7%
  • Light blue

Votes: 15 25.0%
  • Green

• Yellow

Votes: 10 16.7%
  • Orange

Votes: 4 6.7%
  • Red

• Purple

Votes: 23 38.3%
  • Pink

Votes: 22 36.7%
  • Sweet

Votes: 47 78.3%

• Total voters
yall went crazy with the giant memes in here

anyway i love the sweet bunny!!!!

Purple bnuy, just like snowbaron lagombi in monster hunter...

*shudders*

how it feels to beg for a pink bunny balloon
View attachment 540841
..,,…. guys ,,……..,,.

08FBBA6F-18A5-4C64-A8DA-78BD5109242F.jpeg

Last edited:
I love all the balloons, but the sweet color is definitely my favorite. To be fair, I love all of the gradient feathers, and I hope the balloons will get more gradient colors in the future (Final Boss Bunny 😩)

cyan and blue were the ones i wanted most, so i was definitely happy that blue ended up in the shop, and that i managed to get those two colors alternating for a bottom row !! though right now i'm using a different lineup with the purple one in the middle because that's my third favorite. sweet bunny is cute, but it's not up there for me. i'm pretty neutral on it. i used them for my top row just because they're in the shop and have a touch of light blue in them.

I love my purple bun bun as if is both the best colour and a gift from a my beautiful friend 💜

i really wanted a pink bunny balloon! it's so cute! unfortunately i wasn't lucky and ended up with two green bunny balloons (plus a cyan and a red bunny balloon lol) :(. at least i got two pink heart balloons and a sweet balloon, so i'm not too bothered about it!

pink bunny balloon is my favorite color followed by sweet and purple. I kinda like the cyan, green, and yellow ones as well.

Back